Official "Around The NHL" 2010 SCF PLAYOFF Thread.

SatansDevils

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical fvcking Bruins...

Typical fvcking Flyers...

2 bank shot goals by Philly. Boston hits 4 posts and gives up a TMM penalty in the 3rd period (after how many goals the Flyers scored vs. NJ with 7 guys on the ice???)

All I can say is LETS GO HABS!!! LETS GO BLACKHAWKS!!! fvck... LETS GO RED ARMY!!!

Great comeback Flyers. Well well earned. They deserved it. This goes to show what can happen when you have a good coach and a team that doesn't quit. Simon Gagne has never played better. Feel for Bruin fans, who still tried to rally team after the winner. That must suck. But hey. This sorta makes up for 2004. At least they still got the Celtics. Julien is good coach but how many times do you have to say it? In this new NHL, no lead is safe. You cannot sit back. Coaches like him, Lemaire and Hitchcock are dinosaurs in today's game. You have to have balls. And you also have to have players willing to get dirty. That Philly pulled this off minus Carter and Laperriere is a credit to the character they have. Congrats to them. Now go Habs! I want to see Original 6 Hawks-Habs SCF.

Choke my ass, the Bruins didn't have the guts to finish it off.

Go Flyers.

Fvck New York !!!!

The gutless performance by the Bruins reminded me of another team whom shall remain nameless :whistling:

At least the Bruins haven't been ousted in the first round for three years in a row. I guess they have that going for them..

Edited by slasher72

I notice a few have said the Flyers will handle Canadiens. Hardly. They have not played a goalie like Halak. Could care less how good Rask is. He was still a rookie and team played scared. Montreal doesn't. They have leading finisher in playoffs Camms along with Cup experience (Gomez, Gionta, Gill, Moen). They won't roll over. Also, their D plays very good positionally and they have excellent special teams. Keep an eye on grinders like Moore and Lapierre. Plekanec is vital. It should be good series.

The gutless performance by the Bruins reminded me of another team whom shall remain nameless :whistling:

At least the Bruins haven't been ousted in the first round for three years in a row. I guess they have that going for them..

With all due respect, enough of the Devils bashing and the inobscure references to the "gutless" 09-10 team. It was cathartic for the first couple weeks after the loss, now it's just getting old.

In the meantime. ( that means in between the time to you) the Devils won three Stanley Cup Championships.

And have not missed the playoffs on SEVERAL occasions, unlike the Blowins.

Fvck of bitch and be a bandwagon traitor who follows a NY team an lives in NJ.

Gutless my ass, gutless is being a NJ native and following A NY team, Fvck you :puke:

With all due respect, enough of the Devils bashing and the inobscure references to the "gutless" 09-10 team. It was cathartic for the first couple weeks after the loss, now it's just getting old.

Sorry, but watching tonight's game and knowing the talent we had on our team, it only makes me pissed off to think of what could have happened if they had played with some pride and guts.

As much as I can't stand Philly I have to tip my hat to them. They're playing hockey the way I wish the Devils would.

In the meantime. ( that means in between the time to you) the Devils won three Stanley Cup Championships.

And have not missed the playoffs on SEVERAL occasions, unlike the Blowins.

Gutless my ass, gutless is being a NJ native and following A NY team, Fvck you :puke:

now hurry and turn off the computer so mommy can put you to bed!

The turning point of the series was Krejci's injury. That made the Bruins a 1-line team (except for the first period of game 7 when they were a 2-line team) versus the Flyers 3 complete lines. JVR makes that 3rd line completely. Its the SAME fvckING PROBLEM the Devils had versus the Flyers where the Devils had 1 maybe 2 lines versus the Flyers 3 complete lines. Leighton had to make 2 medium tough saves after the first period while giving 3 posts.

Whatever happens both Chicago and San Jose will BOTH roll Philly if they come out of the east. All of Philly's advantages are negated by both Chicago and SJ and the goaltending is at best even in the case of Chicago or a slight advantage in the case of San Jose.

Lots of people on this board follow the Yankees and Mets, the Giants and the Jets. By your own standards, you should hate almost everyone here.

Lots of people on this board follow the Yankees and Mets, the Giants and the Jets. By your own standards, you should hate almost everyone here.

NZT overreacted - no doubt about it. But your argument doesn't make sense because there is no NJ alternative to the NY football or baseball teams.

now hurry and turn off the computer so mommy can put you to bed!

Hurry up d!ckhead because if it wasn't for my "mommy and daddy" there wouldn't be a USA............

Come hither my young miscreant, clean my spoils why don't you.......

yes I want a fountain drink ese.....

Por la Raza...........Ese !