Just Sayin Hello

Weekes Head

:dance::dance::dance: Well, uhh...just stopping by to say hello to those of you ( :lol: probably a small amount of you) who have been wondering where I have been...I won't be around for another month or two, but I just wanted to say hey :)

BTW - I had knee surgery at the begining of the month and it did not really go as anticipated (rehab time/more needed surgery makes the recovery time verrrrry long), so that's why I haven't been around at all; it's impossible to get to a computer!

Okay well....uhh...bye! :lol:

Get well soon :)

Thanks for the well wishing guys!

tara - I've had issues with the knee for so many years now, it's a really sucky thing to go through, nevermind the fact that I also have a "rare" disease that primarily affects my joints (and mostly my knee since it's so vulnerable). I'll probably need a more major surgery in the coming months, but we'll see how rehab goes. Heh, you name it, I've probably had it done when it comes to my knee, ugh.

Dew - grr the doctors are frustrating the HELL out of me right now, considering they fed me all this crap about what to expect and whatnot when in the end they have to go and do something completely different and sort of screw up my knee a little more at the same time. But yeah, at the same time I fully respect and trust my doctor, so it's hard to get mad at him...it's difficult when they go in to do one thing and end up doing a bunch of other "unanticipated" things as well... *sigh*

NJay - I'll still participate, I'm in order for some redemption from screwing up my own team last year (when I was in first or second place?) by deciding I didn't "feel like playing" anymore... :lol:

But to everyone else - thanks again for the well wishing! It's hard to stay away from the forum, and unfortunately it looks like I still have a long ways to go. :(

Dew - grr the doctors are frustrating the HELL out of me right now, considering they fed me all this crap about what to expect and whatnot when in the end they have to go and do something completely different and sort of screw up my knee a little more at the same time. But yeah, at the same time I fully respect and trust my doctor, so it's hard to get mad at him...it's difficult when they go in to do one thing and end up doing a bunch of other "unanticipated" things as well... *sigh*

RD...I fully understand...when I went for my surgery I had no idea if that is what I would get...see the thing is I was to get chrome cap for my hip and had to sign papers that when they opened me up, if it was too far gone they could dew a full hip replacement...that has restrictions...the chrome cap doesn't...in the past I have had the same misfortune of going in for one surgery and coming out with something totally different...have to look at it in a positive way...you still have your knee...you lost time...you know you can overcome this...you have in the past and you will now :) btw...no meds for me either...for pain...bite a lot of towels ;) Have someone get you other NHL towels :uni: