New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(N)Єverson has never made up something this big that i can remember. he floats a lot of idiotic rumors out there, but he's not reporting this as a rumor. i'm not saying that means that this will definitely happen or that the dollar amounts are correct - it certainly doesn't - but (N)Єverson would really lose all credibility were he wrong here.

Agreed. He does things like say "the Devils are making a run at Kaberle" It was wrong but made sense. If he's wrong here he's gonna lose a lot of readers.

Edited by ben00rs

Lou Lams is probably massaging and cooking the contract so much that this contract will look like a lumpy swiss cheese omelet stuffed with chunks of ham that will defy all efforts to calculate the cap hit. I hope he is a good chef.

Lou Lams is probably massaging and cooking the contract so much that this contract will look like a lumpy swiss cheese omelet stuffed with chunks of ham that will defy all efforts to calculate the cap hit. I hope he is a good chef.

Great now I have a craving for an omelet.

Great. Now I'm confused AND hungry.

Ugh HF Boards is a pain in the ass. Some people started talking about how crappy New Jersey is and all that junk, so me and a few others defended it... all I said was that it has some great places along with the dumpy places. All the posts get deleted and I got a warning. I hope they kick me off there. Most censored place ever.

Reda:

...While the Devils aren't offering that, there is the compromise of a shorter term. Kovalchuk gets his money, the Devils swallow the cap hit, but for seven and not 10 years, and if Kovalchuk is still producing like he feels he can, he can sign a new deal at 34 and everyone is happy. Everone that is, except for the casualties.

You see even with this compromise, the Devils will still be about $3.8 million over the cap, and that means there will have to be some bodies moved out of New Jersey to make room for Kovalchuk.

Peace out Rolston

Is it just me, or does this feel alot like "Souray to Devils All but Done".

:mellow:

this is starting to feel like the random thoughts thread in Off Topic. But hopefully it ends better than the Souray saga. Plus this one has semi reliable sources, unlike the Souray thing

Edited by DH26

worse yet, the khl offered 20 omelets while the islanders offered 100 omelets.

we're in trouble.

Ah, but what was inside the omelets? Ham? Cheese? Onions? Spinach? Top secret American secrets?