Kovy Press Conference info

MartysGlove

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they should have asked kovy how he liked LA...it cut out at the end...oh well.

Congrats to Kovy, he's now a devil for life! Good solid individual...devils did good landing him.

Congrats to Lou and JVB...AWESOME!!!

West Point!

Willie P

Sounds good to me. Beats the hell out of some of these engineering classes at Rutgers, where working your ass off *might* get you a B

I am getting my masters at Rutgers currently in Library Science. My friend went there for electrical engineering

Well, nw njdevs.com well see a dip in Network traffic I'm assuming...at least till we dump some salary.

Because the logo on the front of the jersey is more important than the one on the back....koolaid.gif

I'll work here at njdevs.com for the next year for free... I'm putting my salary back in the pot!

Does Brodeur have to change the way he plays if the Devils tweak their style? I'm just wondering how big a change this will be for him ... the most important players on this team are forwards.

the devils got brodeur a lot of back-end support with volchenkov and tallinder. i don't think guys like that can play up-tempo. in fact i really have no idea how this team is going to shake out. it's like a car with a top speed of 300 mph that goes 0-60 in 10 seconds.

the devils got brodeur a lot of back-end support with volchenkov and tallinder. i don't think guys like that can play up-tempo. in fact i really have no idea how this team is going to shake out. it's like a car with a top speed of 300 mph that goes 0-60 in 10 seconds.

I love car analogies... However, I think we're more like a Ferrari with bald tires.