GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins @ New Jersey Devils 10/11/10

njdevil26

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Game over.

Going to be 0-3 just like i called it after the Dallas game. One thing to be optimistic, another to live in reality.

Tried to remain positive going into this 20 man mess, then 15 man mess, but you can not play like this, injury or no injury. The odds were against them from the start as this team is rediculously injury prone over the last few years either by freakish sh!t or their own merit.

Someone has to be sacrificed and moves need to be made. They tried to get away with it and it's blown up in their faces and they've embarassed themselves.

They deserve any and all bad press and commentary that's coming to them until they get their act straight and look like a fvcking NHL team.

Game over.

Going to be 0-3 just like i called it after the Dallas game. One thing to be optimistic, another to live in reality.

Tried to remain positive going into this 20 man mess, then 15 man mess, but you can not play like this, injury or no injury. The odds were against them from the start as this team is rediculously injury prone over the last few years either by freakish sh!t or their own merit.

Someone has to be sacrificed and moves need to be made. They tried to get away with it and it's blown up in their faces and they've embarassed themselves.

They deserve any and all bad press and commentary that's coming to them until they get their act straight and look like a fvcking NHL team.

Agreed. Plus again we are falling into the trap of playing Marty every game until he wins in order for him to even rest. I am still optimistic about our season, but if moves are not made soon I will begin to get more pessimistic.