GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins @ New Jersey Devils 10/11/10

njdevil26

if you would read it was to gilmore... not you... u know im starting to agree with everyone else. your a douchebag. your supposed to be at college in MIAMI but every day every min your on your computer talking sh!t to other ppl. get a life

its not just one goal. hes been slow the first two games and letting in softies he should be making. hes having a shaky start to the season. dont get me wrong im a huge brodeur fan. just hope he shakes this sh!t off.

and sorry i didnt see the first 10 mins because i was omw home from work.

Haha don't worry, I am in that group called everybody who thinks he is a crybaby idiot.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

c'mon, you have to realize that even if marty plays superhuman tonight, any goals he gives up this board is going to want him tarred and feathered. it's easy to blame him when he's getting old and a little slower...fact of the matter is, if our defense wasn't such a talentless group of swiss cheezers, marty wouldn't be forced to HAVE to make monster save after monster save.

it's crap to blame is solely on the goalie. he needs a supporting act and we can't really give that to him when we have two rookies and mark fvckin' fraser in the lineup. when colin white is actually one of your better defenders, you have issues.

Someone is in the know. Any goal ever scored on Marty has been soft. He should have had every one of them.

He stopped 14 out of 15 during the 1st period but ooops, he wasn't perfect. How the goalie even gets brought into the conversation on such a blatant turnover is beyond me.

its not just one goal. hes been slow the first two games and letting in softies he should be making. hes having a shaky start to the season. dont get me wrong im a huge brodeur fan. just hope he shakes this sh!t off.

Fair enough, I can't disagree with the fact he hasn't looked that great the 1st couple games (the game in Washington, in particular). But you can't ignore the fact that its only 3 games. Its impossible to make a conclusion on anything based off of such a small sample size.

I'm personally not worried about him at all. In fact, the 1st period today was pretty encouraging.

Haha don't worry, I am in that group called everybody who thinks he is a crybaby idiot.

hhahha i know theres a lot of them out there. cause he doesn't know how to mind his business or talk to ppl. instead he just talks sh!t about them. hes a little kid and he shows it.

The attitude of some of the 'fans' on this page is really disappointing. We are here to support the team guys come on. One goal and we start criticising so much. Its so stupid. The team is new and working things out with each other. Were only in game 3 of a long season.

Fair enough, I can't disagree with the fact he hasn't looked that great the 1st couple games (the game in Washington, in particular). But you can't ignore the fact that its only 3 games. Its impossible to make a conclusion on anything based off of such a small sample size.

I'm personally not worried about him at all. In fact, the 1st period today was pretty encouraging.

i missed the beginning because my damn boss wouldn't let me leave early. and he left early to go to the game!!

hhahha i know theres a lot of them out there. cause he doesn't know how to mind his business or talk to ppl. instead he just talks sh!t about them. hes a little kid and he shows it.

That is why he has won most emotional poster twice, because he is constantly crying. The Devils could use his tears to ice over the rink when they need to.

Krasic needs to stay healthy and improve on his shooting. If we can only have Pepe on the other wing with the same pace, we'll be good...

Now that Jose is in Spain, Serie A is irrelevant. Chelsea will clearly win the Champions League this year, I just hope anyone but Inter wins the scudetto.

Man, do you have a crush on me or what?

You mean nothing to me. I just love to point out how much of a crybaby you are and how much of a douche you are to new posters. I guess at 18 it is the only thing that can make you feel big and strong like the rest of us.

Thank you two-time winner of most emotional aka biggest crybaby.

You're so much older than I am, yet...

Oh, forget about it. You won't be here in a few weeks anyway.

cool you win ok internet tough guy....(i would like to see you say some of the sh!t you do to the guys faces)

is that what you want to hear?

Edited by Demonic26

i haven't commented yet. Marty made some very good saves but on the first open shot he was slow and not square to the shooter. Second goal against was a bad break for Marty. Let's wait until the end to comment on Marty's performance. Forget Marty, the team is playing poorly.

Edited by LucifersDog