Devils Free Ticket Contest to Saturdays Game 10/23

Quinn01

Ugh, someone gave me tickets already and now I won tickets. Any idea where they will be? I don't know what to do since I might prefer the seats given to me over the ones I won, but I have no idea where they will be. I'll call tomorrow I guess and hope for an answer.

Edited by hurricane1091

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, someone gave me tickets already and now I won tickets. Any idea where they will be? I don't know what to do since I might prefer the seats given to me over the ones I won, but I have no idea where they will be. I'll call tomorrow I guess and hope for an answer.

I'll trade you a Mike Danton stick for two tickets. PM me if interested.

Thats 19 out of 30 so far just on the boards (20 counting the person MoW's knows). I know that Gabe (grcenter) will be there as well Saturday night.

There's no way they're only giving out 30 tickets, the odds of this board getting 2/3 of the tickets given out is extremely low.

That or your luck is rubbing off on all of us, Quinn :P

Edited by RSC

God I read that last sentence really quickly and almost spat out my drink. Mind out of the gutter.

Dude, that's what happens in college, your mind goes straight down the sh!tter. Family weekend, I had a hell of a time controlling my cursing in front of my parents.

Quinn you making name tags? I just checked and I do not think this game is any where near a sell out. It is only Buffalo... Besides I want all the mystery pucks to myself ;)

The board won all the tickets! 21 total pairs out of 30 with one day to go.

Edited by Dead