GDT: NJ Devils @ VAN Canucks- 10:00

MartysGlove

It should have been a goal.

However, the interference call on top is understandable judging from the roughing penalty in the 1st on Vancouver.

How is it understandable?? Clarkson did a GREAT job of not interfering with Luongo. Go watch that replay again, Clarkson stayed out of his way until well after the puck crossed the line.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It should have been a goal.

However, the interference call on top is understandable judging from the roughing penalty in the 1st on Vancouver.

No it's not. The Canucks first goal was blatant goalie interference, not this fvcking horse sh!t they called on Clarkson.

It's not bad enough that we can't even buy a damn goal. When we finally get one they take it away.

It's cuz hes on the ice when we do score! Figure it out its not difficult

With all due respect, this is where you lose the argument because the lack of basis in your arguments comes back to bite you. Matt Taormina is 4th on the team in TOI per game. He is 12th in goals against. The Devils have allowed 39 goals this season - Taormina has been on the ice for 6 of them. Greene has been on the ice for 20 goals and Tallinder has been on the ice for 16. They have all had relatively the same amount of ice time.

EDIT: Even Corrente has been on the ice for more goals than Taormina.

Edited by ben00rs

It's over boys and girls. Not the game but everything. I mean I'm just at a loss for words in regards to how EVERYTHING has gone wrong for this team. I just can't believe how poorly things have gone.

Edited by Sickman

With all due respect, this is where you lose the argument because the lack of basis in your arguments comes back to bite you. Matt Taormina is 4th on the team in TOI per game. He is 12th in goals against. The Devils have allowed 39 goals this season - Taormina has been on the ice for 6 of them. Greene has been on the ice for 20 goals and Tallinder has been on the ice for 16. They have all had relatively the same amount of ice time.

I don't lose any argument because I'm not arguing +/- to begin with. My point remains that he's terrible defensively. And that basis is on actually watching the game and seeing the countless mistakes he makes. We should be grateful not all of them have been punished

I don't lose any argument because I'm not arguing +/- to begin with. My point remains that he's terrible defensively. And that basis is on actually watching the game and seeing the countless mistakes he makes. We should be grateful not all of them have been punished

There was no plus/minus argument in my last post. In your last post you argued that he's on the ice for a lot of goals for a second straight post. And you are wrong. Now you have resorted to changing your argument to the immature "Well I don't know how to prove Taormina is bad at D but he just is K!"

Someone could definitely make an argument for Tao being a poor D-man. You however, cannot.

We look so incredibly average. There is no intimidation or fear factor when playing these Devils. Goalie with the all-time wins record.....who cares.......Kovy....who???......everyone just looks the same out there.

When you are the worst team in the league, calling them "average" is far too kind.

There was no plus/minus argument in my last post. In your last post you argued that he's on the ice for a lot of goals for a second straight post. And you are wrong. Now you have resorted to changing your argument to the immature "Well I don't know how to prove Taormina is bad at D but he just is K!"

Someone could definitely make an argument for Tao being a poor D-man. You however, cannot.

I never implied that at all. Try reading posts a bit better and understanding the game instead of citing boxscores.

And his play obviously has proven my point. Didn't know you needed spelling out. But you don't even know how to watch the gm so I shouldn't be surprised you did

Edited by devlman