GDT: Edmonton VS New Jersey 7:00 EST SNET-W (HD),MSG PLUS (HD)

Devil Fan

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YEAH!!!!

Big win, in our situation you take the every point no matter how and no matter who we played against. Hopefully we can build on that this time and don't lose the next 3 again.

I LOVED how Tedenby played. The same goes for the Kovy-Trav-Vas line. Our offense seems to click finally. There remain some flaws on defense though. Andy Greene has looked awful for most parts of the game even though he got an assist on Teddys goal. Tallinder on the oher hand had a solid game for once.

I don't care that it was Edmonton- 2 points is 2 points. Way to go Vas, way to go Tedenby, and way to go Kovy! Happy to say I was able to see Vasyunov's and Tedendby's first NHL goals and Kovy's winner right in front of my face, from section 2, row 7, courtesy of ALowDrudge, who posted the free ticket offer. Thanks ALow! Now let's build on it baby!!!!

It's weird to say, but Adam Oates' PP came through big time tonight!!

That's because Adam Oates' power play actually had more than one guy in front of the net tonight and they moved the puck somewhat well. Amazing what happens when you screen the opposing goaltender, isn't it?

12:20 NJD David Clarkson : Misconduct (10 min) - 0 min

12:20 NJD David Clarkson : Fighting (maj) - 5 min

12:20 EDM Zack Stortini : Fighting (maj) - 5 min

12:20 NJD David Clarkson served by Mattias Tedenby : Instigator - 2 min

Why the fvck did Clarkson get anything other than a fighting major? Is it because he beat the sh!t out of the oiler? I gotta say he did beat the sh!t outta, him I was actually thinking he would KO him. I would have :rofl: if he did, then hope that poor soul woud play again one day in 2011.

12:20 NJD David Clarkson : Misconduct (10 min) - 0 min

12:20 NJD David Clarkson : Fighting (maj) - 5 min

12:20 EDM Zack Stortini : Fighting (maj) - 5 min

12:20 NJD David Clarkson served by Mattias Tedenby : Instigator - 2 min

Why the fvck did Clarkson get anything other than a fighting major? Is it because he beat the sh!t out of the oiler? I gotta say he did beat the sh!t outta, him I was actually thinking he would KO him. I would have :rofl: if he did, then hope that poor soul woud play again one day in 2011.

Cause Clarkson is an idiot. He grabbed the guy, dropped his gloves, and forced the other guy into the fight that it was obvious the other guy didn't want.

I want to give Rolston some props. This guy has been in the dog house for pretty much his entire return to NJ so it's only fair to give him credit when it's well deserved. Not to say it wasn't justified but he obviously wanted things to turn out better then they did. He looked like he was skating really well during the preseason so it was a shame he got hurt so early into the season. Whatever the case, I'm just really pleased with his attitude this year. He has handled the cap situation very professionally and has been nothing but super positive leading up to his return tonight. It's nice to see that considering how difficult things have been this season. His goal this game was just just a smart play. As crazy as it sounds, I am looking for him to be a big part of turning this season around.

Edited by Sickman