GDT: Devils @ Penguins

Chimaira_Devil_#9

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What world do you live in ???

Score early ??? NOP we ain't going to do this.Instead we are going to chase the score all game long after conceding 2 or 3 goals in the first period.

Shut those Pen fans ??? NOOP we are actually going to

give them reasons to cheer.

At this point bring back PL3 and we will watch the games just to see if he destroys someones face instead of watching the rest of the team and John Maclean staring at the score board all game long

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Edited by Parisalchuk

You mean if we are down 2-0 after the first then it's over? With this Devils team, I'd only feel comfortable up 4+ after the 1st

I wouldn't feel comfortable what ever the score is.You would be surprised to see how much time Tallinder can search for the puck.

No no -- he means if the score is 2-0 Devils after the first period then he'll consider the game over and stop watching - you know, to avoid the disappointment and frustration when they tank in the second and fold completely in the third :uni:

:lol:

Unfortunately I never tune out early unless I have somewhere I absolutely need to be, which of course causes more frustration