GDT: Leafs @ Devils 7 PM

Marshall

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard that NJ Transit cannot guarantee they will be running buses and trains after 7 or 8 pm. Anyone else hear that?

With 30-40 MPH winds expected, I could understand.

They ran trains back in February with similar conditions so they should run tonight. Buses not sure; depends on the route

They ran trains back in February with similar conditions so they should run tonight. Buses not sure; depends on the route

Getting close to decision time. Leaning towards not going. I don't want to get stranded in Newark overnight.

In Feb last season I was getting on the bus to go to the game, and was told the buses were no longer running. This was about 5/6pm or so.

Oh please. Not saying you have to go but chances are you won't be "stranded".

Stranded, probably not. An extra-long wait because of problems or delays: VERY possible.

It all depends on how you roll. I take PATH from Journal Square, and I can walk or bus to there. Id rather not risk not having that ride home after the game.

The worst of the storm hasnt even struck yet. Its ratcheting up right now.

Amtrak has already canceled a lot of service and I read MTA is getting ready to go on their lightest schedules with some lines not even running. Definitely check your service routes before going.