Original red, green, white jersey giveaway

OfficialDL

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere on the site, but I didn't notice anything:

The Devils will wear the original red and green jerseys for one night ONLY, March 17th vs Pittsburgh. Be there for this very special event in style with your friends and family in a luxury suite. Everybody in your party will receive a Devils red, white and green jersey!

Prudential Center's private luxury suites have set a new standard in corporate entertaining at Devils hockey games. Once inside, you and your guests will enjoy cutting edge, touch-screen technology, flat-screen televisions, custom millwork, plush seating and granite countertops.

Click here for more information on Prudential Center Luxury Suites

Contact Mike Merolla at (973) 757-6151 or Jason Romano at (973) 757-6160 for more information.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude we've heard nothing about what these jerseys are even going to look like... Edge? Pre-Edge? Design? Red? White? give us a hint!

I really thought it would have been smart for the Devils to get these out and sell these for Xmas... but no...

It was not an internal decision to not have these jerseys for Christmas. Reebok was unable to produce them in time for the holidays. The jerseys will be red, as they are for all home games this season. I will look into getting a sample image to post.

It was not an internal decision to not have these jerseys for Christmas. Reebok was unable to produce them in time for the holidays. The jerseys will be red, as they are for all home games this season. I will look into getting a sample image to post.

Seriously dude, you are one of the best things to ever happen to this forum. They're not only going to be selling authentics, right? There will be replicas as well? And can will custom ones be available? Because if so, an Andy Greene red, white, and green jersey is all mine.

Spend thousands of bucks and get a free jersey. Sounds like an awesome deal.

Sarcasm noted, but that's why everyone's so eager for info on how to buy one of these. Because it would really suck if the only way you could get your hands on one of these throwback sweaters is to do this suite thing or to buy a gameworn jersey after the fact.

Sarcasm noted, but that's why everyone's so eager for info on how to buy one of these. Because it would really suck if the only way you could get your hands on one of these throwback sweaters is to do this suite thing or to buy a gameworn jersey after the fact.

Replicas will be for sale to the general public. Didn't realize this was such a hot topic... working on getting as much info as I can on this to inform everyone.

The retail jerseys will be the old air knit, as worn in 1988 (or any other year of that red and green era) and the same exact striping as that year. The player jerseys will be have the striping as the original but in the current material used for NHL jerseys today.

We are tentatively expecting delivery of retail jerseys in mid-February.

Hope this clears the air.

The retail jerseys will be the old air knit, as worn in 1988 (or any other year of that red and green era) and the same exact striping as that year. The player jerseys will be have the striping as the original but in the current material used for NHL jerseys today.

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Thanks, DL!

Looks like that ESPN uniwatch dude's "little birdie" tip was wrong as i thought. No way do the Devils pull what was suggested by that column and i hope no one seriously believed it.

Edited by SJP20

I have never used an emoticon before but if I could find a drooling smiley I would use it here

:dance:

Kinda stinks the players will still be wearing Edge jerseys but oh well at least we can purchase real hockey jerseys and not Edge "uniform systems!" Thank you DL!

Sure does! Was hoping for the old material jerseys.

Thank You.