GDT: Devils vs. Rags

ZeroGravityFat

this game is so out of character for the Devils. The rangers don't even need Avery to get under their skin it seems.

I think it starts with their struggles against Henrik and goes from there. They get frustrated...understandable.

They certainly took a page out of the Avery book, keep baiting Clarkson and eventually he'll snap. The refs suck but no excuse for THAT...he should be gone for at least a couple games, that was an obvious an elbow to the head as it gets.

Agreed, Clarkson has come too far for this nonsense.

I'm just saying..that's not the type of goal you can give up in this kind of game.

This game sucks. If the Devils get shut out we'll never hear the end of it. Devils picked a bad time to start playing as if it were before the all-star break.

Ya. And wtf is Clarkson doing. Come on man. You're a part of our offense now.

He's totally losing his cool. Extremely disappointed in him.

Edited by ScoreMoreThan3

They certainly took a page out of the Avery book, keep baiting Clarkson and eventually he'll snap. The refs suck but no excuse for THAT...he should be gone for at least a couple games, that was an obvious an elbow to the head as it gets.

I honestly don't see an elbow to the head in the replays. Looks like he hit upper back between the shoulder blades. But yes, he did jump. He's obviously frustrated at the officiating, the cheap sh!t the Rags keep getting away with, Prust's "Avery Impersonation", you know...all the same sh!t all of us here are pissed off about.

Edited by Coorslight

I'm just saying..that's not the type of goal you can give up in this kind of game.

This game sucks. If the Devils get shut out we'll never hear the end of it. Devils picked a bad time to start playing as if it were before the all-star break.

Ya. And wtf is Clarkson doing. Come on man. You're a part of our offense now.

He's totally losing his cool. Extremely disappointed in him.

Not over yet. But it does feel like it's going to take a favorable or lucky bounce for something to go in tonight.

Well that's it, that was their chance. Now back to the snooze-fest.

I would so love to be pleasantly surprised, to feel that rush as a "No way! They tied it up!" shocker finds its way into the back of the net. But it ain't gonna happen.