Cam Janssen recalled from Lowell

Devils Pride 26

When you compare Asham's stats with Cam's stats so far this season, Asham is doing a heck of a lot better.

:rolleyes:

The only reason for Cam in the lineup is that we need someone who can deck Avery once per period so he doesn't act like his moronic self.

And hey, Cam has scored one goal during his career... and I was at the game too! :evil:

best lose to the capitals. ever.

Can some wiser folk around here please explain to me why on earth we need Cam Janssen at all?

- Jeff

Because Cam won't take the night off like the rest of the team. There were a few games last year when he was the only guy with a pulse. Cam isn't gonna put any points on the board, but he can wake the team up, protect the smaller guys, and knock the other team around a little. All things that can help this teams, especially with Asham not wanting to be bothered with hockey lately.

Asham is good for one toe drag and an ensuing shot that misses the net per month. And he can sometimes be the subject of a legendary Sutter quote. Other than that, you're right, Asham has been pretty blah since the first month of the season.

WELCOME BACK CAMMER THE HAMMER!!!

Asham also seems to have really mastered the art of "The Game-Exiting High Five", that elusive art of making each Devil player feel as if he is an All Star after coming off the ice at the end of the game. This seems to be the only time that I notice the name on his jersey.... :noclue:

For energy's sake....Bring on the CAM.... :clap:

Cam Janssen puts opposing defenders on their toes and ensures that the Rangers, Flyers, Penguins, and Senators don't take too many liberties with our more fragile players.

Since Arron Asham is a black hole of scoring, I'd take Cam in a second.

Arron has been a disappointment he started strong but has since dropped off.

on sportsnet ontario, they said janssen is a big possible for tonights game vs pens! hope to see him in the lineup! we can take pelley out and put him in. now the devils have one of the toughest teams in the league!

- Janssen

- Rupp

- Clarkson

- Asham

- Brookbank

all these guys will drop the gloves anytime!

i love cam and can't wait to see him back on the ice. you can remove asham or rupp from the lineup and not miss a thing. he will give more on the ice in the few minutes he gets each night than asham seems to want to anymore. i would not mind a pelley, rupp, cam 4th line.

Can some wiser folk around here please explain to me why on earth we need Cam Janssen at all?

- Jeff

Regular Season Schedule/Results

October 2007

Sat Oct 20, 2007 Devils Islanders 3 - 4 L

Thu Oct 25, 2007 Devils Rangers 0 - 2 L

November 2007

Sat Nov 3, 2007 Devils Rangers 1 - 2 L

Sat Nov 10, 2007 Devils Islanders 1 - 2 L

Wed Nov 14, 2007 Rangers Devils 4 - 2 L

Fri Nov 16, 2007 Islanders Devils 1 - 0 L

December 2007

Sun Dec 9, 2007 Devils Rangers 0 - 1 L

Sat Dec 29, 2007 Devils Islanders 2 - 5 L

January 2008

Wed Jan 16, 2008 Islanders Devils 3 - 1 L

We need a change of pace!

Sorry Cam will take plenty of nights off - in the pressbox. And secondly you're kidding if you think him playing will even slightly effect Orr.

It certainly will affect Avery, who without Janssen, knows he has carte blanche to do whatever he feels like - whoever messes w/ him has to answer to Orr, and the Devils didn't have anyone who could.