HENRIQUE

JakeDev

Parise henrique Nash after we make an epic deal with the cbj lolOur Rw is def an issue

HAHAHA could happen if we are talking about NHL 12 here :P

as i predicted when all the people were crying over josefson, zajac should be the one worried, henrique is the real deal.

Well its not really Zajac because he will be on one of the 1st two lines for sure. Its Josefson who will be a 3rd line guy.

Parise has chemistry with a lot of players on the team. He can play with alomst any of them. It's harder, however, to find someone who can play with Kovy. I think Henrique should play with Kovy even when Zajac is ready to return.

Parise-Zajac-Palmeiri

Kovy-Henrique-Tedenby

Elias-Zubrus-Sykora

naaa I like Parise and Henrique together... when healthy, if you're putting Elias on the 3rd line it should look like this:

Parise- Henrique- Zubrus

Kovy- Zajac-Palmieri

Elias- Josefson- Sykora

That Elias-Zubrus-Sykora line is just clicking too much right now to break them up, IMO.

Kovy had a little chemistry with both Zajac and Josefson but I think if we want to get the most out of him he should play with Henrique.

Parise and Zajac have already proven that they can put up some points together. I do think that we can find someone else to play on the right side of Parise and Zajac though besides Napalm though.

That Elias-Zubrus-Sykora line is just clicking too much right now to break them up, IMO.

Kovy had a little chemistry with both Zajac and Josefson but I think if we want to get the most out of him he should play with Henrique.

Parise and Zajac have already proven that they can put up some points together. I do think that we can find someone else to play on the right side of Parise and Zajac though besides Napalm though.

thats true, i didnt think about that.. you dont want to throw zajac in with kovy tho?

Like I said in other threads, Tedenby and a guy like Urbom could net you a pretty good right winger.

I'm starting to open up to this idea a little more. How good of a RW do you think?

It would suck to get rid of those guys though. Too bad, but RW is definitely something we need more, I suppose.

thats true, i didnt think about that.. you dont want to throw zajac in with kovy tho?

Kovy and Zajac did okay together but Zajac plays better with Parise. Their styles compliment each other more and in the past they put up more points together.

Kovy needs and offensive powerhouse to play with and at this point Henrique seems to fit that bill. Things could always change I guess.

I think this team's number one priority right now should be getting Kovy to become that 40-50 goal scorer he once was. Bring his confidence back. We have this guy for 14 more years no matter what and we can't let him become the next Yashin.

Kovy and Zajac did okay together but Zajac plays better with Parise. Their styles compliment each other more and in the past they put up more points together.

Kovy needs and offensive powerhouse to play with and at this point Henrique seems to fit that bill. Things could always change I guess.

I think this team's number one priority right now should be getting Kovy to become that 40-50 goal scorer he once was. Bring his confidence back. We have this guy for 14 more years no matter what and we can't let him become the next Yashin.

good call, wellll played

naaa I like Parise and Henrique together... when healthy, if you're putting Elias on the 3rd line it should look like this:

Parise- Henrique- Zubrus

Kovy- Zajac-Palmieri

Elias- Josefson- Sykora

If you think Clarkson will be allowed to play on the 4th line you're way off. Not that I don't like your setup, but Lou and DeBoer do

Kovy-Henrique-Tedenby may be too much of a defensive liability

But it also has the potential to be an offensive beast. The rest of the team plays a good two way game. I wouldn't mind one line that plays open. It would be exciting and we'd be scoring a lot (hopefully).

We're not gonna have ideal lines til Josefson gets back, but when he does, we could be sick, even with so so RWs.

Parise Henrique Sykora

Kovy Zajac Zubrus

Elias Josefson Tedenby

Parise and Henrique have some chemistry, Sykora gives them a big shot, a la Langs on ZZPop.

Kovy and Zajac were great together last year. Kovy's better with a big body who can bump in the corners and get in position for rebounds. Zubs isn't perfect, but he'll do.

Josefson and Tedenby are good together, and obviously benefit a ton from working with Elias.

If DeBo is really in love with Clarkson, he can take Tedenby's spot and Tedenby can be a spark on the 4th line.

Elias and Sykora should NOT be broken up. That is clear, if Sykora keeps his penalties down he is an absolute steal at his salary.

Parise - Zajac - Zubrus

Kovalchuk - Elias - Sykora

Tedenby - Josefson - Clarkson

Henrique - Carter - Palmieri

Edited by Jas0nMacIsaac

How effective is Henrique on our 4th line? If someone said he can play wing without much trouble, why is he on the 4th line instead of the 3rd? I think a lot of people don't realize how horrible clarkson is, despite his goal total.

Clarkson is playing much better this year, and he is not 'horrible'. If anything, Tedenby is the player I would move down.