How do you feel about Seth Helgeson?

mfitz804

There was a time people liked me here, but those days are long gone now

I actually share a lot of the same unpopular opinions with you about things that could have been done differently. Maybe it's just the repetition that bothers some people but you're cool with me if that matters. I think this message board as a whole is much better than most I've been on and everyone here is pretty cool.

He would be elite if we traded Cory.

I'll admit it, I laughed.  Well played :lol:

There was a time people liked me here, but those days are long gone now

I'm behind you SD, ya crazy bastard!

Joking aside, I don't think anyone here genuinely dislikes you.. there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of e-drama associated with this board in general, which is pretty great.

Joking aside, I don't think anyone here genuinely dislikes you.. there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of e-drama associated with this board in general, which is pretty great.

An old coworker of mine got into a disagreement on some fish/water tank and terrerium message board (lol seriously). He pissed off the wrong person, enough so that the guy sent an email to our boss pretty much making up allegations of my coworker being racist and misogynistic, which couldn't be further from the truth. There are some psychos out there, man. He ended up taking the case to the police, who sorted it out.

An old coworker of mine got into a disagreement on some fish/water tank and terrerium message board (lol seriously). He pissed off the wrong person, enough so that the guy sent an email to our boss pretty much making up allegations of my coworker being racist and misogynistic, which couldn't be further from the truth. There are some psychos out there, man. He ended up taking the case to the police, who sorted it out.

get the fvck out? hahahahahaha wow. that's 50% funny an 50% sad. Hopefully everything worked out fine for ur coworker lol

Edited by SterioDesign

Wow, there really is a message board for everything.

That was because Josefson was out sick and they had to fill out the line.

I guess what's troubling is that Harrold was left on D. Harrold has played both D and RW in the past.

After this and after his 23 minute TOI and overuse on the PP the other night, it's clear what Lou and/or Stevens feel about Harrold. I'm starting to wonder if Harrold was ever DeBoer's golden boy like we thought, or if he was in the lineup because of Lou's urging?

Edited by DJ Eco

I guess what's troubling is that Harrold was left on D. Harrold has played both D and RW in the past.

After this and after his 23 minute TOI and overuse on the PP the other night, it's clear what Lou and/or Stevens feel about Harrold. I'm starting to wonder if Harrold was ever DeBoer's golden boy like we thought, or if he was in the lineup because of Lou's urging?

Maybe they are showcasing him hoping to raise his value

Maybe...

My gripe on Harrold us he cannot keep the puck, he gets knocked off of it so easily. Also he rarely holds it in at the point, haven't looked up his height but he seems to have a very small reach.

I have many gripes with Harrold. He's just not good enough, even when he plays his best game. When he plays his best, he has a net-zero/neutral impact on the game. Seems small, gets bullied out there, doesn't have a shot, doesn't have a great pass. His coverage of opposing players is okay, but his reach and lack of physicality don't translate to robbing the puck or forcing a turnover.

I don't understand what he brings to the table that warrants playing time. 

Edited by DJ Eco

I have many gripes with Harrold. He's just not good enough, even when he plays his best game. When he plays his best, he has a net-zero/neutral impact on the game. Seems small, gets bullied out there, doesn't have a shot, doesn't have a great pass. His coverage of opposing players is okay, but his reach and lack of physicality don't translate to robbing the puck or forcing a turnover.

I don't understand what he brings to the table that warrants playing time.

Agreed. Forgot yo mention how he never hits the net with his shot. Honestly I could do pretty close to what he does, and I'm old.