GDT: Devils vs Perennial Suck Squad

jagknife

Same lineup as last game for us, minus Kinkaid in net for Schneids.

As for the other team? Who cares... oh maybe Fayne will play. Good for him, good for him.

"For a team who has picked first so many times, they sure do suck worse than a bottom feeding fish," one undisclosed Devils' player said when asked about their team compared to the Oilers, "Maybe if we were gifted a sh!t ton of #1s, we'd not be floundering before going into a new building."

When asked for a retort, some former guy calling himself 'The Great One' said, "I'm glad they've upgraded from a Mickey Mouse organization to Warner Brothers, I dunno, maybe the Animaniacs would be a better insult now?" he said, forgetting he's talking about a team that has actually seen the post season multiple times this millennium, let alone championships.

The Devils, fresh off their annual loss in Calgary, look to rebound and increase their hold on a spot in the wild card race. Leading Detroit by a mere point, New Jersey is surprising many around the league. "I looked up from blowing Crosby as I was taking notes on Callahan and Parise and suddenly the Devils were in the Wild Card spot. Needless to say, I was surprised and nearly spit.... donut glaze all over the couch. They shouldn't be doing good, the NHL said so."

"fvck him, fvck everyone who doubted us, I'm here to fvck sh!t up," one unammed Devils player said following hearing the comments. "I cant wait to add my 4th on Friday," Farnham he added.

Faceoff time is set for 7 MT.

LGD

• Like 2

Whoever said that is wrong. The Oilers have been playing better hockey. They forced overtime against the Hawks coming back from 1-goal deficits twice. Draisatl is playing some outstanding hockey. He's been dominant since his recall. That line will be a handful. Hall is off to a great start. They're not that far off.

Whoever said that is wrong. The Oilers have been playing better hockey. They forced overtime against the Hawks coming back from 1-goal deficits twice. Draisatl is playing some outstanding hockey. He's been dominant since his recall. That line will be a handful. Hall is off to a great start. They're not that far off.

.... it was the equivalent of an Onion article.... written by me....

I did a similar one for the CBJ game a few weeks back [i think it was CBJ...]