GDT: Jew Jersey vs The Leafs- 7:30 PM

Derlique

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welp, kinda lucky to get out of there with a point. Toronto did hit a bunch of posts. We're really not very good without Zajac. Now subtract Henrique and it's really hideous. We had like 8 or 9 shots midway through the game. Elias had a chance to win it in the shootout but it was the typical garbage Elias in the shootout. Crap attempt (though different)

Cory let in an ugly bad bounce but was solid otherwise

At least Schlemko had the right idea. Didn't exactly like Cory on that last shoot out goal.

Crap game that I would like to forget about. Patty played his age and Gionta, Kennedy, Farnham, and Tootoo are completely worthless. At the very least we got a point and it wasn't a decisive victory so that will keep the blind Lou people at bay for a little while longer.

I really hope Rico is not seriously injured. This team was always playing one gear slower and worse without Zajac, so I can't imagine this team without both.

Palmieri lit the lamp tonight, sh!tty you don't use him. Schlemko with one of the ugliest Foppa attempts I've ever seen

To be fair, his attempt was a lot better than Elias.

Very bad game by Elias. Strong showing by Severson, Gionta held his own tonight (and I'm the biggest Gionta critic but he had his best game all season, did all the little things) and liked what I saw out of Kalinin, played the way he was a couple weeks ago.

Watching Schlemko, Moore, and Stempniak skate is a revelation. If nothing else (and they do have other great qualities), their skating ability alone when carrying the puck up has really improved the look of this team. 

Cammalleri and Palmieri continue to play at an elite level and make a difference EVERY game.

Let's not pick Elias for the shootout anymore, please. And that move by Schlemko would've been amazing, he was inches away, I like him at #4 spot.

I really hope Henrique isn't injured. We're bad enough at center without Zajac and I don't know how we'd cope if Henrique is out. Can't help but think that's an immediate Blandisi call-up?

Edited by DJ Eco