GDT - Devils vs Capitals 12/31/16

NJDfan1711

2 minutes ago, BostonNala370 said:

I keep asking myself why do I keep watching this team, not a fair weather fan, but this is painful. It's not the players fault. This team lacks talent on offense and defense. 

This is not a rebuild all we got to rebuild on is Hall in two years with Shero and these owners. 

How is this not a rebuild? we have been selling for two years now and starting to accrue picks and younger talent? What is a rebuild in your eyes? Do you want them to actively just sell of every player to the lowest bidder and become the next Oilers/Toronto/Arizona?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WaffleFries said:

How is this not a rebuild? we have been selling for two years now and starting to accrue picks and younger talent? What is a rebuild in your eyes? Do you want them to actively just sell of every player to the lowest bidder and become the next Oilers/Toronto/Arizona?

In two years during the rebuild we improved by only one player HALL. The younger talent we have gotten stinks. Having picks only works if you know what to do with the picks. Look at Zacha.

8 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

The worst part is that there are soooo many home games left. This is the first season where I'm really starting to feel like it's been a waste of money. 

but think of all the perks they offer us to stay and keep us engaged :lol: it will be funny to see their justification for raising prices again. after 10 years i think i might be done being a sth.

Edited by devils744