Kinkaid Re-Signed to 2 year extension

Daniel

He's the NHL.com write-up: https://www.nhl.com/devils/news/devils-re-sign-goaltender-keith-kinkaid-to-a-two-year-contract/c-290227726

ETA:  The New Jersey Devils today re-signed goaltender Keith Kinkaid to a two-year contract with an average annual value of $1,250,000. The salary breakdown is as follows: 2017-18: $1,200,000 & 2018-19: $1,300,000. 

Edited by LittleBallofHate

4 minutes ago, Antiquated Colorado Rockie said:

I am good with this. On our list of problems, you would have to scroll down quite a ways before you get to '- back up goalie'

I liked this post, even though I don't "like" that you're right. 

Exactly, solid backup who knows he's a backup at the NHL level and accepts it.  No issue with this signing at all.  

After Kinkaid and the Devils stomped on Philly sometime this past season, the Flyers post game crew suggested going after Kinkaid this off-season to start over Mason. The hockey scene here in Philly never ceases to amaze me. Everyone likes the Flyers, but nobody knows a god damn thing about the league or the game. Apparently that goes for the broadcasters.

But definitely happy he is back.

• Like 1