GDT : Devils @ Blackhawks - 7:00 PM - 12/11/17 (NBCSCH, MSG+, NHL.TV )

Devs3cups

Just now, CommonDreads said:

This is why Keith can never be a starter, there's no consistency to his play. You either get Blockaid or Stinkaid on any given night, no in between.

Hopefully our offense can bail out our defense and goaltending for the rest of the game.

He has a bunch of idiots in front of him. Not sure Cory would do better.

Just now, Devs64 said:

He has a bunch of idiots in front of him. Not sure Cory would do better.

I'll give him a pass on the first two, refuse to give him one on the last two goals. The defense has been bad, but at some point we need a big save. Keith hasn't given us that tonight, I need two hands to count how many big saves Cory made last night

First game this year that I can say that I'm angry about what I'm seeing.  Just an aggravating game so far.

3 minutes ago, CommonDreads said:

I'll give him a pass on the first two, refuse to give him one on the last two goals. The defense has been bad, but at some point we need a big save. Keith hasn't given us that tonight, I need two hands to count how many big saves Cory made last night

I don't disagree about the big save. But our defense has been awful lately. Today they just got exposed and it's going to cost us later in the season when other teams get into shape. 

7 minutes ago, Devs64 said:

I don't disagree about the big save. But our defense has been awful lately. Today they just got exposed and it's going to cost us later in the season when other teams get into shape. 

It'll get a little better I'd say.   We have alot of young players.  We need focus and discipline more then anything. 

• Like 1