GDT: Stars @ Devils 7:00 PM MSG+

MadDog2020

8 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

It's cute when you pretend to not know what Facebook is.

Also interesting you called it a "hockey match"

I don't know what a "Facebook Devils Fan" is...it seems I should have known it was a shot at someone not NEARLY as knowledgeable as us elitist Devils fans over here...we're soooo much better.  This is fun.

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

If you believe guys from my high school, sometime around never. I’ve seen people who graduated with me or around then still wearing theirs around town when i’m Back there a whole once a year and it’s been 15 freaking years.

that I can not believe...there is actually no chance of that...none.

1 minute ago, mikepeluso8 said:

I don't know what a "Facebook Devils Fan" is...it seems I should have known it was a shot at someone not NEARLY as knowledgeable as us elitist Devils fans over here...we're soooo much better.  This is fun.

Calm down Gretzky.

Image result for old man wearing a varsity jacketI did play hockey.  All the time.  Sometimes I'd be one fat guy and two really speedy guys, and sometimes I'd get really crazy and be TWO fat guys and just ONE speedy guy.  Ya know?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Image result for old man wearing a varsity jacketI did play hockey.  All the time.  Sometimes I'd be one fat guy and two really speedy guys, and sometimes I'd get really crazy and be TWO fat guys and just ONE speedy guy.  Ya know?

always. meth is bad.

22 minutes ago, mikepeluso8 said:

I wish I was kidding. The biggest offender was a guy who was clearly on roids as early as sophomore year, walked on at West Virginia under I think Rich Rodriquez, had discipline issues, transferred to Rhode Island, then fell off the face of the earth for about a decade. Saw him last winter wearing his jacket at the mall.

49 minutes ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

Since nobody is answering you and this is getting borderline ridiculous (albeit unbelievably entertaining), Facebook Devils Fans are the kind of people who say stuff like: “fire Ray Shero and bring back Lou” after a two goal loss in December. They’re the kind of people who say “and you idiots wonder why we suck we traded defense for a bonehead” when Hall goes pointless for a game.

They’ll constantly say that a 45 year old Brodeur is significantly better than Cory and Kinkaid, and they’ll frequently wonder aloud “why haven’t we traded a 2nd round pick for Patrick Kane?!” or “I don’t get why Zajac is still seeing the ice when we could easily have Patrick Laine”. 

95% of this forum loves to talk hockey with each other. We aren’t turning our nose up on anyone, we’re poking fun at fair weather fans saying ridiculous stuff on Facebook. The only person riled up in here is you, and you seem blissfully unaware that we’ve just spent 3 pages mocking you. 

Congrats on that goal you scored in HS tho

I’m doing a Fortnite dance to celebrate this post.

2 hours ago, jagknife said:

I wish I was kidding. The biggest offender was a guy who was clearly on roids as early as sophomore year, walked on at West Virginia under I think Rich Rodriquez, had discipline issues, transferred to Rhode Island, then fell off the face of the earth for about a decade. Saw him last winter wearing his jacket at the mall.

that's downright insane.

53 minutes ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

Since nobody is answering you and this is getting borderline ridiculous (albeit unbelievably entertaining), Facebook Devils Fans are the kind of people who say stuff like: “fire Ray Shero and bring back Lou” after a two goal loss in December. They’re the kind of people who say “and you idiots wonder why we suck we traded defense for a bonehead” when Hall goes pointless for a game.

They’ll constantly say that a 45 year old Brodeur is significantly better than Cory and Kinkaid, and they’ll frequently wonder aloud “why haven’t we traded a 2nd round pick for Patrick Kane?!” or “I don’t get why Zajac is still seeing the ice when we could easily have Patrick Laine”. 

95% of this forum loves to talk hockey with each other. We aren’t turning our nose up on anyone, we’re poking fun at fair weather fans saying ridiculous stuff on Facebook. The only person riled up in here is you, and you seem blissfully unaware that we’ve just spent 3 pages mocking you. 

Congrats on that goal you scored in HS tho

Couple things:

1. I knew fully well you were mocking me...that's EXACTLY what I am here for.

2. I get the Facebook Devil Fan thing, I was MOCKING YOU.

3. Those people sound like idiots but, sports fans come in all shapes, sizes, colors and levels of "fanhood"--look in the mirror.

4. It still amazes me how many "die hard" Devils fans have never stepped foot on an ice surface...let alone done so in any sort of competitive environment...let alone ever COACHED the sport...

5. I digress.  Mock away.  Just be prepared for hearty, below the belt insults to be lobbed your way...I am ready, hope you are...

mikepeluso8, it's cute that you want to engage in the age-old tradition of trolling an online message board, but you'd have more luck knocking over three stacked bottles with a beanbag down the Jersey shore than hurling a decent insult.

Reading your posts is like listening to lovemaking session between Al Traudwig and Jeremy Roenick. You've ragged on everyone on this message board for never having played the game, but your knowledge of the game came from a shot at Score-O. Sorry, Varsity Score-O.

Congrats on moving to LA. Between you and Kovalchuk, LA is becoming the place NJ sends it's trash.

17 hours ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

You forgot the old "HOW WAS SHERO NOT ABLE TO MAKE THIS TRADE??? UGH WE SUCK" in response to like every half-way decent trade that goes down in the league, ignoring any other factors.

Edited by DJ Eco
  • Like 1