GDT: Devils @ Lightning - 11/25/18, 7:00pm

NJDfan1711

And it doesn't get more fvcking Twilight Zone than this...during the first period my daughter asked me if anyone's ever scored on their own goal before. Β Goddamn...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I don't hate Hynes and I don't think this is his fault...but you gotta think his ass is 100% officially in the hot seat.

He has a goalie on the ice that I wouldn’t want on my beer league team.Β 

So far the best play we had all night was Hall maintaining control after the puck hit him in his already huge lip.Β 

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

Is some semblance of accountability too much to ask for?

Greene, Schneider, the coaches, etc.

KK's been given the #1 treatment...on that count, Hynes is in very tough spot...if Cory is the (very expensive) backup for now, he's gotta play at some point...obviously I've reached the point where I don't think the Devils can keep trying to find spots for him though. Β 

Greene I agree with, at some point Hynes has to take off the fvcking blinders with this guy. Β He's fvcking brutal. Β Only problem is I'm not sure who the Devils have that can do what Greene is supposed to be able to do in theory. Β 

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

KK's been given the #1 treatment...on that count, Hynes is in very tough spot...if Cory is the (very expensive) backup for now, he's gotta play at some point...obviously I've reached the point where I don't think the Devils can keep trying to find spots for him though. Β 

Agreed. At this point he’s not even functional as a backup. I don’t know the answer, but something needs to be done.Β 

• Like 1