GDT: Wild @ Devils 11/26 7PM

Nicomo

8 minutes ago, MB3 said:

So that inference happened six feet in front of me. Kyle stood up and screamed DO I HAVE TO fvckING BLOW THE WHISTLE FOR YOU.

awful non call

It’s never shocking anymore when the refs fvck over the Devils.  Or when DBA is incapable of anything resembling a reaction.  

That was a great shot by Suter, but honest to God, when I saw that pass going to him, I said to myself "he's way too open", and sure enough, despite a difficult angle, he has basically an uncontested shot and he roofs it.  Our fvcking play calling and coaching sucks ass, and it was evident there on that faceoff.

Just now, Nicomo said:

We will continue to be completely irrelevant until we get consistent goaltending. It’s that simple. 

A few things... 1- how was that shot Domingue's fault when it was almost a perfect shot and the shooter was basically allowed to get a pass within the faceoff circle, and 2 - what was wrong with Blackwood that he couldn't play tonight, and how exactly has he not been consistently good the last few games?

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

A few things... 1- how was that shot Domingue's fault when it was almost a perfect shot and the shooter was basically allowed to get a pass within the faceoff circle, and 2 - what was wrong with Blackwood that he couldn't play tonight, and how exactly has he not been consistently good the last few games?

to me the D stinks like sh!t and I can smell them game after game all the way down here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Did you just see the save the Wild goalie made on Hughes? That would have been a “perfect shot” too...