GDT: Devils vs. Capitals, Friday 12/20/19, 7:00pm ET, Retro Night

mfitz804

7 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Can we end this experiment of wearing these horrible uniforms? We certainly manage to play like the 80s teams in them every time. At least people are already leaving, will be easy to get out of the building quick. 

This team blows it ain’t the jerseys lol

at least we look good while we get embarrassed. 

9 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

I hate them, I don't like the green at all, never have and never will. Should have let the past stayed buried but I get the $$$ aspect of it. 

Before the switch to the Adidas I probably wouldn’t of been interested in them, but these >>>>>>>>>those. 

15 minutes ago, titans04 said:

Sorry brother, one of these years I hope you're rewarded with something to actually enjoy night after night. You STH's certainly deserve better.

I can deal with losing, I just hate being out of playoff contention so damn early in the season. At least if they are somewhat in the hunt it makes it more exciting but this is just brutal. 

At least I was a STH for all the good times. I feel bad for the fans around me that are younger and haven't experienced even a playoff series win at this point.

There are several first time full season ticket holders around me this season and with how this season is gone I don't blame any of them if they don't renew. Just sucks that this team started with the potential to lock in a lot of new people but have blown it with how this season has gone. 

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, '7' said:

Subban really needs to go. Nashville absolutely knew he was done. Shero was played for a fool.

Which really surprises me, as I assume Shero and Poile are still close. 

i hate to think the worst but that move kind of seems like it was all for show at this point...

Also many a game now has to be watched on mute because Daneyko is just unlistenable. Can we please get somebody in there that has an appealing voice? It's bad enough we're losing and on top of that our color guy barks like a rottweiler. 

Edited by '7'
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, '7' said:

Also many a game now has to be watched on mute because Daneyko is just unlistenable. Can we please get somebody in there that has an appealing voice? It's bad enough we're losing and on top of that our color guy barks like a rottweiler. 

It's like listening to a dumbed down version of Jesse Ventura for three hours. 

Edited by slasher72
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Nicomo said:

Which really surprises me, as I assume Shero and Poile are still close. 

i hate to think the worst but that move kind of seems like it was all for show at this point...

We're starting to see with Shero...he's just a poor judge of talent. He's not a good GM and was really never a good GM. The team should have more talent on it than it does now. And yes we are still suffering from some of Lou's old mistakes but a lot more of this is now Shero's fault than it was before. I'm not saying he should be fired yet but at the end of next year if it still looks as bleak as it is now, he needs to go