Prospects thread 2022-2023

Guadana

9 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Piiinnng!!! Hughes just got the post again damn. So close.

Edit: Now i'm just gonna sit, wait and see how Nicomo is going to twist this one against me. 

Go Luke. 

Stop gatekeeping what people can or cannot twist against you. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crisis said:

That will be on every one of his highlight videos.

he had soooo many highlight reel plays that simply didn't end up in the back of the net through the tournament. Almost all his great setups were like passing to Haula lol He hit multiple posts too

That was a bad unstructured games from most of the teams I saw that played against USA, not structured game from USA too. Run and gun. I`m not a fan, I love more defensive hockey. But I like how well Hughes feel himself in offensive hockey. Of course he should work on defensive side of the game. But I believe big part of his problems will fade when he will start to play on the left side and will cover the puck by the stick. 

Congrats with bronze!

5 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

I've been championing him for weeks around here. Went to see 6 of his games. Made god knows how many social media posts about him. Wouldn't shut up about him, wouldn't blink when he'd be on the ice, even joined a group of young 15 years old girls who were cheering for him at some point lol, shouted and cheered for him the whole time. Got poked at by everyone in the room when he turned that puck over, got over 20 texts and one facetime call about that play, which i tried to sugarcoat to soooome extent cause i feel the puck jumped.

But I mention that it was a really bad turnover to take and now i'm "sh!tting on the guy" lol But again lol coming from the guy who never clued in that someone bringing up a river of pink slime running under a city may not be serious..... lololol what a clown

JFC man it wasn’t that deep. I know you weren’t really “sh!tting” on him. I shouldn’t have even used that word. But you did watch that entire game last night and the one and only thing you mentioned wrt Luke was the turnover at the very end when it was basically over. Not the disallowed goals, not Luke stopping Bedard on a breakaway, none of that.

So I shared a snarky tweet where the guy was pointing out some big positives in Luke’s game.That was literally it.

As for the Ghostbusters thing that you’ve now brought up 45 times, you have not earned the benefit of the doubt on this board when it comes to people thinking you’re talking down to them, and trying to make yourself feel superior. Especially in GDT’s where that took place. It’s kind of -you know - your thing. So kindly STFU about it already will you? Cool. Thanks. 

28 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

JFC man it wasn’t that deep. I know you weren’t really “sh!tting” on him. I shouldn’t have even used that word. But you did watch that entire game last night and the one and only thing you mentioned wrt Luke was the turnover at the very end when it was basically over. Not the disallowed goals, not Luke stopping Bedard on a breakaway, none of that.

So I shared a snarky tweet where the guy was pointing out some big positives in Luke’s game.That was literally it.

As for the Ghostbusters thing that you’ve now brought up 45 times, you have not earned the benefit of the doubt on this board when it comes to people thinking you’re talking down to them, and trying to make yourself feel superior. Especially in GDT’s where that took place. It’s kind of -you know - your thing. So kindly STFU about it already will you? Cool. Thanks. 

0A779C91-5B10-430D-B790-A811086F4986.gif

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I was at my buddy's place watching the game with a bunch of people. You expected me to be on my phone and go on a message board post about Luke's great plays through the game? lol 

I posted about the turnover when i got back home only because it was a setup to poke MB3 about his "jack is not responsible for his turnover in the neutral zone that lead to a goal because the forechecker made a good stick play on him"

34 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Nice try, nice try lol

Me not having "the benefit of the doubt" really but reaaaaaaaaaally does not excuse not picking up that someone is clearly joking when they say that "people are angry because there was a pink river of slime running in the sewers under the city" and that you take it seriously and get upset at it lol It really exposed you

And well, this is a trickle effect. If you put words in my mouth and misrepresent things i say, like you always do... i'll bring up the Ghostbusters thing, every time. If you don't like it, then you can easily prevent it, i personally don't mind doing it so it's up to you. The ball is in your cour pal. 

Edited by SterioDesign

3 hours ago, Nicomo said:

Apparently Seamus Casey played center for Michigan tonight against the USNDTP. He had 3 points, including 2 goals. 

They are starting to understand the obvious. Jokes aside, if he can play center, it could be even better and more translatable on nhl level.

qbfjUn6po-A.jpg