GDT: NJ @ panthers. 6pm

pumpkin cutter

2 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Leave Lindy Ruff in south Florida with the rest of the geriatrics waiting to freaking die

Yeah said it MANY times but the Devils will need a real head coach.  Not this befuddled useless retread old fossil.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 1

3 losses in a row for the first time since December. Still time, but not what you want to see going down the stretch. 

The worst part is all the mutants and doom and gloomers are going to be out in full force now. Glad they play again tomorrow. Need a W, don’t care how. 

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Severson is a fvcking clown. And shut the fvck up Dano.

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Idgaf what the analytics say - Damon Severson’s negatives do not outweigh the positives. Guy is such a loser. 

If Fitz offers him a contract this summer, I want him fired

Yeah bad loss for sure but definitely NOT the norm.  They’re not prone to blowing leads.  Shake it off

• Like 2

Just now, Nicomo said:

3 losses in a row for the first time since December. Still time, but not what you want to see going down the stretch. 

The worst part is all the mutants and doom and gloomers are going to be out in full force now. Glad they play again tomorrow. Need a W, don’t care how. 

The Sopranos Hbo GIF

Ok so at least now 4 losses in a row coming tomorrow, great fvcking time for a losing streak, rangers are going to have home ice against the devils, but that’s the least of their worries right now, good time to forget how to win, fvck you and go to hell lindy and damon

Ruff needs the Gallant treatment and find his own way back to whatever retirement home he chooses.

not that boozing Brunette is much better, but I’m done with Lindy.

Sure it’s only the 18th loss but this team is floundering right now and he cannot right the ship. I don’t want him in charge of them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Horrible. I'm incredibly disappointed that this is how they're playing down the stretch.

If this is still going on with 3-4 games to go in the season, yeah, it will be a downer.  But it’s too early to make it sound like this is going to be the norm as this season winds down.

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

I'm not trying to be pedantic but didn't they just blow leads to TOR and PHX?

Every team will here and there, but it’s hardly been some constant.

3 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

Ok so at least now 4 losses in a row coming tomorrow, great fvcking time for a losing streak, rangers are going to have home ice against the devils, but that’s the least of their worries right now, good time to forget how to win, fvck you and go to hell lindy and damon

@Nicomo was just talking about you…

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, jagknife said:

If Fitz offers him a contract this summer, I want him fired

He won’t. There’s no fit for him with Luke and Nemec on the way. 

4 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

And the mutants have arrived…

We’re calling losses before the game even starts now? 

Yeah I’ve had it with all the coaching. I’m livid over this loss. Inexcusable in my eyes. Severson is a loser from loser years. That loss tonight has nothing to do with experience or age or it’s been a good year or being ahead of schedule. They are professionals and should be able to function after a goal is scored against. I’m just effing pissed. 

Just now, Nicomo said:

He won’t. There’s no fit for him with Luke and Nemec on the way. 

And the mutants have arrived…

We’re calling losses before the game even starts now? 

You know he only crawls out from under his bridge at select moments…

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

@Nicomo was just talking about you…

I was supposed to be in Florida for that sh!t, glad I didn’t go, ruined my fvcking birthday.  What is with this fvcking franchise already?  Don’t see teams like Carolina or Boston blow sh!t like this, teams like Carolina fvcking find a way to tie a game with less than a second to go.  Keep lindy in Sunrise permanently.