GDT: Devils vs Sharkfin Soup - 1 Dec @ 7pm

jagknife

1 minute ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I can't remember a team that was supposed to be as good as NJ was this season but ended up being so disappointing(thus far). There really are no signs this is going to change anytime soon.

This team is going nowhere with these goalies and this defense playing the way they are. 

• Like 2

I have to say, and this is 100% my honest opinion: In all my years of watching hockey, that San Jose team was the worst team I’ve ever seen the Devils play. Not exaggerating. I’m still trying to wrap my head around losing to them 6-3.

Edited by devlman
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, devlman said:

I have to say, and this is 100% my honest opinion: In all my years of watching hockey, that San Jose team was the worst team I’ve ever seen the Devils play. Not exaggerating. I’m still trying to wrap my head around losing to them 6-3.

Reminds me of the ‘96 team losing to that awful Ottawa team in the last game of the season to miss the playoffs. That ‘96 Ottawa team was absolutely terrible.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

fire Lindy 

FIVE goals on 1.28 XGA!?!?!?!?

That is astoundingly bad.  

Blame the coach, blame the D -- they played and coached well enough to allow LESS THAN TWO GOALS.  The rest were on AS alone.

Edited by smelly