GDT: 3/23/24 Senators @ Devils 7:00 pm MSGSN

ButlerBulldog

Nemec has been pretty bad recently. It’s almost like being paired with Smith is detrimental or something…

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

This team is ready for summer vacation.

They’ve been on vacation since Xmas. 

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

Disappointment is overwhelming and I’m the sucker for believing there was still a chance left for them to string something together and give it a fighting chance. I just want this season over at this point. 

• Like 2

Just now, Nicomo said:

Nemec has been pretty bad recently. It’s almost like being paired with Smith is detrimental or something…

Yeah, he’s been bad three of the last four, including tonight—all the more reason why Smith needs to be launched into the sun.  Asking a rookie defenseman to do the work of two people is a tall order, even for second-overall pick.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

They’ve been on vacation since Xmas. 

Can’t wait to see his purple bar filling the negative section after this game

fvcking useless, undisciplined turd. We all know where the talent went in that family. (His Stanley cup champion brother)

• Like 1

Just now, jagknife said:

Can’t wait to see his purple bar filling the negative section after this game

fvcking useless, undisciplined turd. We all know where the talent went in that family. (His Stanley cup champion brother)

InTaNgIbLeS.

Just now, 2ELIAS6 said:

Disappointment is overwhelming and I’m the sucker for believing there was still a chance left for them to string something together and give it a fighting chance. I just want this season over at this point. 

If Fitz still believes the team is making the playoffs, he needs to be fired for just being an idiot. 

Just now, Devs64 said:

If Fitz still believes the team is making the playoffs, he needs to be fired for just being an idiot. 

When the season is over and exit interviews take place, Novo needs to ask him why he waited so long to fire Lindy, why he didn’t try harder to get a starting goalie sooner, and why Brendan Smith has more lives than a cat.