GDT: 03-26-2024 Devils @ Leafs 7:30PM EST ESPN+

Rock

9 minutes ago, ButlerBulldog said:

That goal breaks a 31-game scoreless streak for Luke.  Bratt takes over the lead in total points (70).

Funny thing about Luke…for all his recent struggles (which he’s appearing to snap out of), he’s already better than Seves.  And will only get better from here.

• Like 1

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Funny thing about Luke…for all his recent struggles (which he’s appearing to snap out of), he’s already better than Seves.  And will only get better from here.

I expect Luke and Nemec to be much better next season.  Not having McGill around to confuse them with bad coaching will definitely help.

1 minute ago, ButlerBulldog said:

I expect Luke and Nemec to be much better next season.  Not having McGill around to confuse them with bad coaching will definitely help.

Yeah the Dope Brigade masquerading as a coaching staff can’t be gone soon enough.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ButlerBulldog said:

It would be 6-1 right now if Allen weren’t minding the net.

I feel for him.  The guy is really not that great but is doing EVERYTHING to try to raise his game for the Devils.  And this team just continues to hemorrhage prime scoring opportunities.  Help this fvcking guy!  He’s single-handedly keeping you in the damned game FFS!

• Like 1