2024 Playoffs GDT

RunninWithTheDevil

1 minute ago, Devs64 said:

That was a weak call, but canes must be better around the crease on PK.

They also need to get actual pucks to the net, especially in OT. Absolutely pathetic power plays by them when they had them

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

They also need to get actual pucks to the net, especially in OT. Absolutely pathetic power plays by them when they had them

Credit to rags where it's due - solid PK with Igor in net. Canes are better 5 on 5.

I want Canes to lose. I’m so sick of them.  It’s too bad that the Rags have to do it. Then I’ll root for whoever plays against Rags… then kicks the Rags out. Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

• Vomiting 3

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, jagknife said:

I thought their puck movement on the power plays was really good, but yeah they didn't get enough shots on net. 

One thing I noticed about their power play is that they move the puck with a lot of force, particularly behind the net from corner to corner. Something that I could see our team doing because we have similar speed and skill that they do. When their forwards were pressured or got into trouble with the puck with defenders and penalty killers collapsing on them, they threw the puck around the boards behind the net to a guy in the other corner or on the other wall. It's a little bit of a risk because you have to hope or trust that someone is there, but they were pretty good about it and it relieved pressure quickly and allowed them to continue cycling. 

If they can actually get some pucks through and on net, I really think they're PowerPlay is going to help them the next few games (assuming the Rags take some penalties and the Canes get some calls their way)

Edited by NJDfan1711

13 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

The rule book says intent to injure is a match penalty, but god forbid they call such an infraction on that piece of sh!t. Elbow clearly out going for the head, but nope nothing to see here, blinded by the bright lights brah!

• Like 5

I remember Rags fans telling me how dirty Stevens hit on Kozlov was.

And Rags fans tell me Trouba is a clean hitter.

That’s why Rags fans some of the most hated fans in ALL of sports. So fvckin delusional.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Oglethorpe13 said:

Man, I wish he would've injured himself. So strung up on head hunting that he gives himself a concussion on a dirty play attempt

I don’t think he concussed himself unfortunately. But hey, Trouba’s a meme now 🤣

Edited by MadDog2020

5 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

And the piece of sh!t that he is moved his skate towards Necas at the end. Just so dangerous and dirty. The league should be suspending players even if there’s no contact. The intent should be punished. Also, how that wasn’t a minor penalty for charging or elbowing (again, intent) is beyond me it was so obvious.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, devlman said:

And the piece of sh!t that he is moved his skate towards Necas at the end. Just so dangerous and dirty. The league should be suspending players even if there’s no contact. The intent should be punished. Also, how that wasn’t a minor penalty for charging or elbowing (again, intent) is beyond me it was so obvious.

No idea how nothing was called. Looked like a charge to me.

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

No idea how nothing was called. Looked like a charge to me.

I was going to say the same thing... Feel like it could have been charging or elbowing, or both. Maybe even intent to injure, given the optics and that dirtbag's track record.

• Like 1