Draft Lottery Thread

Weekes Head

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don's right I wasn't tearing out my hair over Pittsburgh getting the pick cause none of the teams that turned my stomach (Rangers, Flyers, Leafs, hell even the Wings, Avs and Blues to an extent) were anywhere NEAR the #1 pick. And Anaheim who really didn't deserve it didn't get it either, at least Pittsburgh deserves it. Plus with the new unbalanced schedule, Crosby will get to play the 'large markets' of Philly and the Rangers a combined 16 times so even if he isn't in a major market per se he will get a lot of exposure in them. And with Crosby following in Mario's footsteps the Pens can build a bit of a tradition at least.

Yeah it'll suck playing him but hell we had to deal with Mario all these years, we did okay (at least the last decade or so) with it.

Edited by Hasan4978

Just weird that 3 franchises in big trouble got the top 3 picks.

I just hope they don't have Crosby and a bunch of journeymen. That would be a travesty.

and the good thing is that he is in the eastern conference so he will get beat up a lot more than if he was in the western conference

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hope that's sarcasm.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the east is a lot more tougher than the west, he would have more room to skate if he played out in the west

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.