GAME THREAD: NJ @ Buffalo SAT 1/7 7:30

msweet

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aw come on... you Buffalo guys are pretty notorious for the ol'back door cover :lol:

3 in a row.... I'm still amazed that it's all cause Patrik Elias is our Teddy Bruschi !!!  :hail:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its Buffalo, like my signature says, it explains it all!

You are doing a great disservice by calling Elias the next Bruschi!

You really want Elias to be E$PN's boy, ro better yet, hero and leader??? :lol::lol::lol:

Its Buffalo, like my signature says, it explains it all!

You are doing a great disservice by calling Elias the next Bruschi!

You really want Elias to be E$PN's boy, ro better yet, hero and leader???  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It kinda happened during the first game he was back... in my half sick state I was going to Brian who was here for it.... dude... we're scoring... the lines look good... he even fixed our defense... sh!t he's like a Euro Bruschi or something..... and when I come up with something like THAT... it starts to fester.... if I wasn't so lazy it would be in my sig file already B )

Elias can't be on ESPN.. he's a hockey player :evil:

Besides didn't you know... Patrik cured AIDS, Cancer, Celibacy and even negated Sterility during his time off !!! :lol:

It looks as deja vu.

We kicked Florida and Tampa's a$$, then we beat Boston on Almo onetimer 30 secs before regulation and we hit the wall against Philly. After that game 4 wins and 11 losses (3 in OT).

Here we go again. Beat $hit of Florida, two great one goal wins with Habs and Sabres and guess who is next ? Failures on Monday night...

You guys think we can overcome the bullies ?

I really hope that Jansen overcomes the flu, cause otherwise they will have to play Langdon against the bullies... Maybe even both Jansen and Langdon will play..

I really hope it will be different story on Monday... :pray: We have to overcome the bullies hitting and pushing.

I remember last game Gionta was very hot before failures game and when he was infront of the net they were constantly slashing him with the stick in the back of his legs... After that game he went cold... and so did our PP..

Anyway Lou doesn't play Kozlov much(8 minutes last game, 1o min tonight), he should try putting him infront of the net.. Maybe he will handle Desjarden better...

Or they can recall Tallackson and play him on the net... oh well will see

Edited by MacDevil

Sabres are missing 3 of their top scorers, so I'm not exactly ecstatic with this win. Still, every win counts, and it's good that Langenbrunner actually scored a goal that meant something.

Has anyone else noticed Doc Emrick making a lot of uncharacteristic errors in his announcing?

It looks as deja vu.

We kicked Florida and Tampa's a$$, then we beat Boston on Almo onetimer 30 secs before regulation and we hit the wall against Philly. After that game 4 wins  and 11 losses (3 in OT).

Here we go again. Beat $hit of Florida, two great one goal wins with Habs and Sabres and guess who is next ? Failures on Monday night...

You guys think we can overcome the bullies ?

I really hope that Jansen overcomes the flu, cause otherwise they will have to play Langdon against the bullies... Maybe even both Jansen and Langdon will play..

I really hope it will be different story on Monday...  :pray:  We have to overcome the bullies hitting and pushing.

I remember last game Gionta was very hot before failures game and when he was infront of the net they were constantly slashing him with the stick in the back of his legs... After that game he went cold... and so did our PP..

Anyway Lou doesn't play Kozlov much(8 minutes last game, 1o min tonight), he should try putting him infront of the net.. Maybe he will handle Desjarden better...

Or they can recall Tallackson and play him on the net... oh well will see

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude- fvck THAT. If that piece of sh!t Langdon sees anything but the inside of the press box, I'll jump out of section 240 and jack Lou up.

Dude- fvck THAT. If that piece of sh!t Langdon sees anything but the inside of the press box, I'll jump out of section 240 and jack Lou up.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know and I'm with you on that.. but if Jansen is still out I'm afraid Marshy can't handle the bullies by himself

Has anyone else noticed Doc Emrick making a lot of uncharacteristic errors in his announcing?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's been sounding like Doc and Chico are hitting the bottle during the games lately... Kinda like Bob Euker in Major League...

-Dan

I know and I'm with you on that.. but if Jansen is still out I'm afraid Marshy can't handle the bullies by himself

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude, fvck fighting and fvck the Flyers and their bullsh!t- we need to WIN. Winning doesn't constitute wasting a roster space with that human penalty Langdon. If he plays, I'll puke.

We've just found a new name for the Top Line in chat.

LOS JUEVOS line

BOOK IT.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's HUEVOS but the h is silent....

maybe it should be the "Huevos del Diablo" (Deviled Eggs) or slant for the Devils' Balls :lol:

The HDD Line ..

Edited by El Diablo

I'd like to see you do that. I'll be laughing the hardest when the CAA security guards are dragging you out down the tunnel.

And tone down the language, please. We actually WON, no need to be cursing like a sailor.