Welcome to the New skin

DevilMinder

I like the old skin, so I changed it back and.... well.... it doesn't appear to be 100% correct. Everything seems to be a peachy-ivory colour. Wasn't it some shade of light red or dark pink? Either way, I'll get used to it.

Kudos to UDX for the banner. That's sweet.

Well, the "old" skin is actually a skin that's compatible with version 2.1 of the board (the one that was put on this weekend) dummied up to look like the actual old skin, which was a version 2.0 skin. And apparently my laptop screen sucks with colors, because I didn't realize how much peach there was until I saw it on my monitor at work today. I think I made it that peach color because it looked like there was too much pink in there. :noclue:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The icons for the individual forums, I just see a blury gray blob... what is it supposed to be?

are they @ s?

AND... Who did the calendar? They left off the Devils individual birthdays... <_< sheesh -- shoddy job much? - I guess whoever just couldn't be bothered :rolleyes:

:giggle:

Edited by Darwindog

The icons for the individual forums, I just see a blury gray blob... what is it supposed to be?

are they @ s?

AND... Who did the calendar? They left off the Devils individual birthdays... <_< sheesh -- shoddy job much? - I guess whoever just couldn't be bothered :rolleyes:

:giggle:

The new banner is WOW! :clap: New skin is nice too but I get blury gray blobs for the icons too. :huh:

I think I will change the font color and the new topic indicators are gonna go also.

Ok, color changed, I am to pooped to change the topic indicators tonight though (the fuzzy things).

Hey DM, I noticed people were talking about the topic indicators and you said you'd change it tomorrow...just thought I'd throw this out there...made it up to fit in with the theme of the new skin...Let me know what you think!

topicgraphic_new.gif

topicgraphic_no_new.gif

I printed the screen to match colors so if you do use it...the colors should blend in the right spot!

It's just not said enough, but thanks for keeping this site up & running.

I like the change & new look. Every now & then it is cool to have a makeover.

But most importantly to all admins & site maint. & contributors, thanks for being here!

Larry D.

Hey DM, I noticed people were talking about the topic indicators and you said you'd change it tomorrow...just thought I'd throw this out there...made it up to fit in with the theme of the new skin...Let me know what you think!

topicgraphic_new.gif

topicgraphic_no_new.gif

I printed the screen to match colors so if you do use it...the colors should blend in the right spot!

UDX you rule! Thank you so much for doing that! I think you just earned yourself a title :evil:

One more colors suggestion... On the Pages list inside a thread (like at the bottom where it says "4 Pages << 1 2 3") it's hard to see which page you're on. If the color difference between the current page and other pages was more pronounced it would make navigating a thread a lot easier.

The New Topic indicator looks Awesome!!!

-Dan

Something seems like it may be a little screwy with the new icons though, I marked certain forums as read and the ones left read were still normal yet the ones I hadn't read yet were dimmed. :noclue:

Yeah... noticing that alot in Off-Topic today

which kinda sucks cause that's the first place I check :)