If this dosen't get you pumped for the playoffs

Devilish34

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was no Stevens in the 2004 playoffs. :(

Yeah but as much as a scoffed and stuff... :unsure: there were all those rumors and the possibility no matter how slim still existed :giggle:

So I wonder if he'll want to go to any games -- or if he'll need the privacy of his own home to watch.I wish I had gone to Dano's retirement so I could have watched him watch a game :giggle:

This bites...never can see any of these with dial-up...it just starts pauses play 3 second pauses...aiye :(

In the case of this link, let it start-stop through the whole video... then hit the play button after it finishes for the first time. Your computer should cache the movie and the second time you watch it, it should work.

In the case of this link, let it start-stop through the whole video... then hit the play button after it finishes for the first time. Your computer should cache the movie and the second time you watch it, it should work.

Also, if you find the start/stop to be annoying then just hit pause until it loads then hit play.

LinkThere is another video that i found from letsgodevils.com i think the website is that burns a Flyers Uniform, and I found this on youtube, the comments go a little like this

NJ Devils F***ing suck

all NJ fans are white trash

and NJ really sucks and its fans suck

or something to that effect, obviously Flyers Fans but still a hilarious video

LMAO

LinkThere is another video that i found from letsgodevils.com i think the website is that burns a Flyers Uniform, and I found this on youtube, the comments go a little like this

NJ Devils F***ing suck

all NJ fans are white trash

and NJ really sucks and its fans suck

or something to that effect, obviously Flyers Fans but still a hilarious video

LMAO

HAHA hell yea!!! that video of the burning flyers jersey is awesome! :clap::dance:

That's awesome..loving it!!

I've been fired up about the payoffs for awhile now

Calling Louie Lams, Johnny Mac, Laps...please play this video on the airplane, bus, etc. before the Devs first playoff game...what a motivator...!!!!

John can rewind his goal a few times to make sure everyone gets the point. :)