Elias has to take a paycut

dkdevil

No reason to earn 7.000.000 a year for so many years to come.

Be a man and go down to 3 mil. a year, then we have money to get a player that we need, a goalscorer.

If you want to win the cup again Patrick, do it!

And do if for the fans as well.

Patrik (barring injury) will score 40 goals this year (or the equivalent of 0.5 goals/game). Book it.

The doubters/haters will be singing a different tune come April 1 next year.

Welcome dk to the board of "better to keep your opinions to yourself" otherwise you could be in for some torture.

when your opinions make no sense, it's usually a good idea.

anyway, time to make a gimmick account and start a trade brodeur thread

Well using that standard Tri then more than 1/2 of this board should keep quiet...this does not include you.

Trade Marty thread...that could work ;)

And no sooner then you said it ... on this myspace group I am in:

Posted: May 6, 2007 5:26 PM

I agree with the gomez comments about keeping him. I truly would like to see Marty gone and get a new goalie cause he never really thrilled me. Yea he did good with our awesome defense to win us a few cups but I would like to see Gomez and the Niedermayer brothers in, and a reliable 1st string goalie to replace marty that may need to play about 50-60 games and have the back up play more.

So he wants to sign Gomez and trade Marty for the Niedersisters on a team that already has two goalies who have gotten their team to a Conference Final

it does get amazing sometimes out there.... the more I hear it the more I am grateful fans do NOT have personnel making decisions :P

Doesn't have to take a pay cut! We have him locked up for how long? I say everyone should lay off Elias. He is not only coming off a serious illness, but is filling big skates taking over as captain since Stevens. He has done more good than bad by far for this team, and everyone shouldn't be so harsh on him. I hope he has a monster of a season next year.

No reason to earn 7.000.000 a year for so many years to come.

Be a man and go down to 3 mil. a year, then we have money to get a player that we need, a goalscorer.

If you want to win the cup again Patrick, do it!

And do if for the fans as well.

Talk about a moronic post.

This takes the cake.

WOW!!!!! :blink:

Edited by IceThief

Welcome dk to the board of "better to keep your opinions to yourself" otherwise you could be in for some torture.

When one's opinions are outside the realm of possibility (you can't renegotiate contracts under the current CBA), it's better to keep said opinions to oneself rather than open one's mouth and prove a startling lack of intelligence.

When one's opinions are outside the realm of possibility (you can't renegotiate contracts under the current CBA), it's better to keep said opinions to oneself rather than open one's mouth and prove a startling lack of intelligence.

No, i know you can