Since I am completely done with the Sabres

LOTCB

New Beginning$  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Since I have now seen the truth and cannot stand being a fan of the Sabres, a team that cannot keep up with the Ranger$ Flyer$ and other$, what new team should I select to be my favorite?

• Los Angeles Kings
    • Edmonton Oilers
    • St.Louis Blues
    • San Jose Sharks

I have narrowed this down to the following 4 teams...this is for real....I need a new team....needs to be a Western Conference team and these 4 are my possibilities...

Edited by LOTCB

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are quitting on the Sabres because they can't keep up with the spending of the Ranger$ and Flyer$? I think that puts all of those teams out of the running. It certainly puts the Devils WAY WAY out of the running....

IMO the Sharks are one of, if not the best run team in the league. They do a really good job with drafting and player development (Like Lou and Conte in the 90s) plus they've been pretty shrewed at the trading table lately. They've put together a great young team and have a deep farm.

Plus, you'll appreciate the fact that they are proactive in signing the players they want to keep.

Edited by PhillyDevil

You cant go with the Kings. I dont really see a reason to watch them.

Noone really likes the Kings. Not even King fans.

Actually thats not true, my brother lieks the Kings as a second team because he said "i want to root for a team that always loses so when they win i can be surprised."

Whoever offers the most. :P

That is classic :rofl:

LOTCB:

Dude dont give up.

You have a lot of tallent coming through, and you're not strung up by the cap.

The Sabers are in a better position than the Devils right now.

Drink some buffalo :koolaid: or whatever the hell they drink in Buff.

Enough of this overreacting that you never even follow yet you still make a big deal about it on these boards. Give it a rest. Even Derek didn't quit on the Rangers over the last 10 years.

The Sabres are still better than 75% of the teams if not more. You don't just select a new team like that.

Enough of this overreacting that you never even follow yet you still make a big deal about it on these boards. Give it a rest. Even Derek didn't quit on the Rangers over the last 10 years.

The Sabres are still better than 75% of the teams if not more. You don't just select a new team like that.

Well I think LOTCB moving has really more to do with it than anything else. That's why he said he wants a Western Conference team to root for. I'm sure the Sabres will always be his Eastern Conference team.

Edited by Satans Hockey