Hockey Jerseys....

HellOnICE

So...with the recent departures, over the last few years....my gameday jerseys have taken quite the hit. Rafalski, Gomez, McKay, Stevens, Holik all gone. I have a Brylin, a couple of Brodeur jerseys, an old Richer. I think it's time to order some from the current team.

Anyone have similar quagmire?

So...with the recent departures, over the last few years....my gameday jerseys have taken quite the hit. Rafalski, Gomez, McKay, Stevens, Holik all gone. I have a Brylin, a couple of Brodeur jerseys, an old Richer. I think it's time to order some from the current team.

Anyone have similar quagmire?

Im part of a new generation of Devil fans so i only have 2 jerseys. I have a white Scott Stevens and a red one of Marty. I was going to get an Elias this year in red and a Parise, Jaime etc jersey i didnt choose who. Then i saw that they were making new reebok edge jerseys so i decided to wait until the new jerseys came out to buy anyone.

For the last 7 seasons I wore my signed Gomez jersey to every game (including those at the Coliseum and the Garden). I spit on and then threw out my Gomez jersey when he signed with the bad guys. I'm thinking of getting an Elias or Marty jersey. If I get the new reebok jersey I better go on a diet.

Ok ok... i'm so a nerd

I've got a Moustic jersey...

Say what you want but I can't be trade !

(or maybe for 10 millions and a chance to play in New York)

(of course)

(but there is only one New York)

I had a Neal Broten Jersey, a John Maclean jersey and a Chris Terrreri jersey. I think I'm done with name on the jersey for a while. I'll prob get a new reebok jersey and I would like to pick up one of those black reebok practice jerseys. They look very cool but I always see the red ones at the store. I can't wait until the new team store at the rock opens!!

I have a signed Stevens and a signed Daneyko... I consider the timeless, since they still hang from the rafters.

My son has a signed Gomez, which is now a bath mat.

I am a little concered about my #11 Maden jersey, but we'll see.

I also had a Rafalski All-star jersey, which I sold on Ebay a few years ago.

My other son has a Oliwa jersey, but I consider that timeless alo.

:evil:

I have a Parise Devils and a Parise 11 USA(signed), a Clemmensen Devils(signed), Pandolfo Devils(signed), Albelin Sweden, Oliwa Devils practice, Terreri Devils. I had an Elias C jersey but it was way too big so I sold it a few months ago, also had a Mogilny Devils that I sold a few months ago.

Used to have a Brodeur starter jersey, Stevens with an '01 Cup patch, Nieuwendyk, Sykora team signed, and a Madden jersey. Sold the Brodeur and Stevens, traded the Nieu for another jersey, and gave the Madden jersey to my fiance because he wanted a Devils jersey and I never wore it (don't like wearing white jerseys, it's white.)

Other than Devils I have a Team Canada, vintage Canucks, vintage Habs, Gaborik Wild third, Lowell Devils, Albany River Rats (Devils), Minnesota Golden Gophers, and a Rangers Jagr (given to me by my fiance...long story :lol: )

I want to get another Devils jersey -- was going to get Lukowich, but obviously not now. Really don't know who I'd even want to get at this point.

I have a signed Stevens and a signed Daneyko... I consider the timeless, since they still hang from the rafters.

My son has a signed Gomez, which is now a bath mat.

I am a little concered about my #11 Maden jersey, but we'll see.

I also had a Rafalski All-star jersey, which I sold on Ebay a few years ago.

My other son has a Oliwa jersey, but I consider that timeless alo.

:evil:

Red Signed Stevens that I've worn like once since his jersey retirement. I think it's going up on my wall. He signed it for me at South Mountain when he was there watching his daughter learn how to figure skate.

The other one I have is a White Guerin. Thinking seriously about getting a couple of 2's and turning it into a Lemieux.

I have an authentic signed Marty jersey. i have some other signed items like a 16 x 20 picture of marty making a save with a real puck coming out, its nice, all framed and stuff, online ive seen it for 700 but i got it for 225 so i feel i got a deal. I have a stevens, parise and elias signed picture and i think theyre pretty nice too. I think im going with Elias for the new jersey, and i normaly buy 1 a year but i didnt buy one last year because i knew abiut the new jerseys. Ill probably get a second with Parise or Zubrus on it, ill wait until christmas to buy the 2nd though.

My first few jersey were of Arnott, Niedermayer (Devils and Team Canada), and Friesen (bought right after the 2003 Cup, so it was when he was actually still good for us) so I was SURE I was cursed or something. But since then I've done much better. I have a Madden jersey, an Elias Czech jersey with the 2004 World Cup patch, and a Brodeur 2004 All-Star jersey. I usually wear one of my Paul Martin jerseys though- Devils, Team USA with the World Cup patch, or University of Minnesota Golden Gophers. The last one is pretty funny to wear because every game at least two people ask me a question about it or yell to me "Heyyy! Minnesoootaaa! Gopherrrrssss!" And the very first game I wore it to, Martin scored his first goal of the season and first goal I had ever been there for (I was like 0 for 35, seriously), so I think it's good luck.

Oh man a Czech Elias jersey. I wanted one of those but couldnt find it. My brother found a team USA Gionta jersey for 85 dollars and i rushed to go get it and a guy was ringing it up by the time i got there.

Im waiting until the begining of the season before buying a jersey, when the new jerseys are out and i am sure who is on the team. I know noone is safe, including my favorite player who ive been planning on getting their jersey Elias.