Paul Martin re-signed!!

sean1827

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, folks. I just talked to a mall security guard in Woodbridge who talked to a guy named Martin Paul who heard from a caller to WFAN that Martin hasn't signed, and that we're trading him and Patrik Elias to the Sharks for Joe Thornton, all four "Jaws" DVDs and the rights to Pat Falloon.

<JESTER>

So you are saying Paul Martin will get Parise $$$? I think Whitey is making about $3 per, so Marin might get $2.4 per. Guess we will see in the next few days. Regardless, at least he is locked up.

Martin's $$ may not have anything to do with Parise, but it everything dto do with relative team worth. Agree?? Should he be the highest paid defender? I saw someone post 4+ per.....and that is CRAZY!! But like I said, at least he is locked.

Martin's $$ may not have anything to do with Parise, but it everything dto do with relative team worth. Agree?? Should he be the highest paid defender? I saw someone post 4+ per.....and that is CRAZY!! But like I said, at least he is locked.

Considering of the defensemen left on the team, he led the team in ice time, and will certainly lead the team in ice time again this year, yes, he should be the highest paid defenseman.

Maybe you are right 26. I am just considering the talent we could have picked up for 4-5 per.

FWIW I think it will come in between 3.5 and 4.5 million. But there wasn't much talent we could've picked up for that kind of price, and there CERTAINLY isn't that kind of talent available next off-season which is the real key.