Langenbrunner to get the "C!"

Jake

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is sooooo great! Sweet revenge for a guy who Hitch didn't know what to do with, and Army - well, let's just say it was the worst trade of his sad career as GM. But Lou knew who he wanted, and he got him, and Jamie has rewarded him by giving all he's got. Think Lou won that trade?

Way to go, Cap'n Jamie!!!

Honest - I just believed this after reading the Devils give Sutter the nod thread. Jamie's comments were cool as a cucumber - like a man who had achieved his goal... and I don't mean getting the C.

Madden just doesn't have that way of putting his desires in such a way that it's about the team - not saying it's NOT about the team for Jamie... it just became obvious Jamie is a man who knows he has Lou's ear. He's great guy - a brick - also spelled with a capital P when necessary.

Edited by Pepperkorn

Great move, and the best guy for the "C"!

The "A's" should go to:

White - he's been there, he's impacted the entire team - especially the "D", and its always good when a Defenseman wears an "A".

Elias - I'd really rather not, but at this point if you don't, who knows where his game will go psychologically (nright now he is contributing but just not showing up on the score board.) Without a letter I think Patty turns into the kid picked last for the team in high school gym class - a self-conscious player wondering what went wrong.

Ideally I would say Madden, although Gio has stepped up an earned it as well. Zubie has done good but is too new and could wait till next year or later on.

:whistling:

Edited by DevilinLA