GDT: Devils @ Bruins 7pm

njdevil26

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wat the hell were they thinking putting him in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marty had a 3-0 shut out last night and 4 wins straight!!! u wait till hes doing bad.

those last minutes were horrible. good chances NO GOALS.

but hey good to see a nice fight at the end.

but now they no wat happens when they dont pull weeks after 3 goals in 1 period.

he should of never started that game.

Man, they were so close at the end...Gionta had it right there and came up as short as you can without getting it in. At least the end had some physicality, but too bad no fights came from it. I would have loved them all fighting 6 Devils skaters vs 5 Bruin skaters and Thomas who jumped in there.

Well hopefully this doesn't discourage them from putting Weekes in before a month is over. I'm hoping for the Florida game at home two weeks from now...Weekes has yet to start at the rock.

Anyway, they showed good fight tonight after a weird few minutes there in the first. Not perfect, but a loss nonetheless. A few days and three big games next week.

wat the hell were they thinking putting him in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marty had a 3-0 shut out last night and 4 wins straight!!! u wait till hes doing bad.

those last minutes were horrible. good chances NO GOALS.

but hey good to see a nice fight at the end.

but now they no wat happens when they dont pull weeks after 3 goals in 1 period.

he should of never started that game.

ok a bit off topic from the game but on topic for the broadcast

Steve Cangalosi (SP?) really needs to cut back on the makeup on HD his face looks like a jack o lantern and his neck and hands are pasty white my buddies and I just have been laughing at him for the past 20 minutes.

ok a bit off topic from the game but on topic for the broadcast

Steve Cangalosi (SP?) really needs to cut back on the makeup on HD his face looks like a jack o lantern and his neck and hands are pasty white my buddies and I just have been laughing at him for the past 20 minutes.

I don't think that it's an accident that Weekes hasn't started at home.

No way Weekes plays the rest of the month though, no back-to-backs, little travel. Especially after he cost the team two points tonight.

And now he's probably hurt on top of it, he'll have a month to rest but if the Devils do need a healthy goalie I guess they bring Doyle up to sit on the bench and Lowell'll suck even worse :P