NFL Divisional Playoff Weekend

LOTCB

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pats play about as undisciplined a game on defense as you can play. It's like they decided to take every 3rd and 4th down off and have what 4 personal fouls? With that said the offense was picture perfect. Brady has a record setting night as a QB in the post season just another record for mr playoffs. And for those of you who said the Pats have no running game might want to take a look at this tape. I'm just glad the most mobile QB left has just been eliminated. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 31-20 final score.

to excited to make sense right now haha catch everyone later

Edited by njdevils783

One of the weirdest games I've ever seen. Did the punters for either team get into the game?

It's a good thing the Patriots got some turnovers because there was almost no way either team was going to get to 4th down. And on the rare occasion that it did, the teams were going for it on fourth down. And making it. Kinda strange that there were more points in the Packers-Seahawks game despite both defences being nowhere to be found in the late game.

Did they send Randy Moss to Centerfolds Strip Club after the first quarter? Where the hell did he go?!?

Why is it teams in the 4th quarter with the Patriots WHILE TRAILING DO THEY SETTLE FOR fvckING FIELD GOALS?!?!?! I don't understand that for the LIFE of me... you KNOW you're giving them the damn ball back and you are giving up a touchdown.... just say I GIVE UP and not play the 4th quarter by then!!! :rant:

(this rant was not sponsored or assisted by LCB in any way shape or form it just SOUNDS like it)

Though gotta say Garrard did play one HELL of a game!!!

Probably the worst word play I've ever seen. you could have said Roy "Blind" Williams... but what you said sounded bad. Like... Jeremy "My leg Hurts" Shockey. :giggle:

In any note, this is the biggest game in dallas in the last decade, so don't think they are going to take it lightly.

:evilcry: awww the poor, poor, In_ianapolis Colts. boo hoo. That's what you get when you aint got enough D to stop the Dynamic Duo of Billy Volek and Michael Turner hahahahahahahaahhahaha!!!

At least the refs gave back that B.S. pass interference play with the "Blow to the head" the very next play. Don't remember ever seeing the refs give payback for a blown call on the very next play before.

Now, LETS GO COWBOYS!!!!!

Wow. Chargers survive injuries to their star players, brutal officiating and some really bad luck and yet they are able to overcome. Primarily from Manning going 11 for his first 11 and something close to 0 for his last 11. That was a horrid ending for the Colts offense.

Now to see if Eli can stay alive longer than his brother in these playoffs. Who woulda thunk that?

Dallas 34 Giants 31: Here's why. The giants are playing great football, so this game is going to be close, but you can't throw away the last two times these teams played against eachother. The Cowboys have added depth at the WR position with the return of Glenn, which also means TO can do his 15 yard receptions, and Glenn can run towards the endzone till he sees the ball in the air. This also leaves Crayton or Witten either open or in single coverage. With glenn, they can pull a safety off TO, which makes a hell of a difference, and I think Tony knows he can reek havok in the Giants secondary. The X factor for the giants is the running game, but that is also the strength of the Dallas D. Also, think about this, Tony Romo hasn't lost to the Giants since he has become a starter; going 3-0, and putting up some pretty decent numbers.

LETS GO COWBOYS!

whew! Glad to see the Giants on top. Not a football fan at all, but most of my family on my fathers side are Dallas fans, and Im a rebel. hahahaha blech.

Wow it's amazing how the Giant fans are crawling out of the sewers here just like in the bars too :P

Yes I'm bitter but I'm sick of being there every week and every Sunday and every snap to endure bullsh!t from a bunch of fair weather fvckfaces that show up ONLY when the team is doing well and not there for the suffering like a REAL fan should be and then TORMENTING ME FOR HAVING THE BALLS TO BE LOYAL

I almost understand Derek now :doh1: