April Fool's Game Day Thread: Devils VS Isles

Devil Fan

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's so frustrating to hear Elias say, "Seems like no matter what goalie we face, he seems play well against us." That just shows even he doesn't have any faith in the team's ability to score.

And why do the Devils get broadcast on MSG now? I've been out of the loop for quite some time since I don't live in the Tri-State area anymore, but having the Ranger lovers doing the intermission report is annoying. "Devils can't do this, Devils can't do that, every other team is better than them" I HATE IT

From live nhl . com

...........SOG.....Score

Devils.. 33 ........ 1 ...

Isles ... 14 ........ 1 ....

Canes .. 14 ....... 1 ....

Caps .... 31 ....... 3 ....

This, for some reason erks me. We are obviously peppering the goalie as are the Caps, but we have 1 and they have 3.

I know stats don't tell the whole story, but , damn.

GO DEVILS!!! POUR IT ON!!!!

From live nhl . com

...........SOG.....Score

Devils.. 33 ........ 1 ...

Isles ... 14 ........ 1 ....

Canes .. 14 ....... 1 ....

Caps .... 31 ....... 3 ....

This, for some reason erks me. We are obviously peppering the goalie as are the Caps, but we have 1 and they have 3.

I know stats don't tell the whole story, but , damn.

GO DEVILS!!! POUR IT ON!!!!

It's so frustrating to hear Elias say, "Seems like no matter what goalie we face, he seems play well against us." That just shows even he doesn't have any faith in the team's ability to score.

And why do the Devils get broadcast on MSG now? I've been out of the loop for quite some time since I don't live in the Tri-State area anymore, but having the Ranger lovers doing the intermission report is annoying. "Devils can't do this, Devils can't do that, every other team is better than them" I HATE IT

I gotta go sacrifice some Gortons to the Hockey Gods. Need to get the scorin rollin anyway possible!

I disagree, Pando and Madden gel

Joey MacDonald, 1st or 2nd ballot Hall Of Famer?
Edited by Masked Fan

Martin-Oduya, Madden-Pando, Elias-Parise - the whole two Devils don't have chemistry is a bit of an exaggeration. What they don't have is offensive talent. I'm glad I'm not really watching this game, it might seriously be too much for me. I'd have to be committed.