April Fool's Game Day Thread: Devils VS Isles

Devil Fan

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While I hope the Devils win tonight, I sincerely hope that they just come out and play relaxed.

I miss the confidence they displayed in January and February. I think they are just too uptight and it's leading to silly mental errors.

This is where the leadership comes in - Marty, Jamie, Sarge, Pando, Mad-dog - show us the way!

LGD :koolaid:

Wade Dubielewicz will not be in goal tonight for the NYI. Joey MacDonald will make his second start this season in goal for the NYI. I guess they are saving Dubielewicz for the home and home they have with the NYR coming up. Devils always play terrible vs. a no name goalie and MacDonald tonight is no different. Devils need to get at this guy tonight and put a lot of shots on him. Devils do not need to treat MacDonald as if he were a Vezina candidate tonight. Devils have to get at him and score some goals and pick up the 2-points.

http://islanders.nhl.com/team/app?ga...8&service=page

The Islanders will start Joey MacDonald in goal tonight, having played one game with the Islanders earlier this season. Joining him from Bridgeport are prospects Matt Keith, Drew Fata and Kip Brennan. Steve Regier, Tim Jackman and Matthew Spiller stayed with the Sound Tigers to help them in their fight for the postseason.

Wade Dubielewicz will not be in goal tonight for the NYI. Joey MacDonald will make his second start this season in goal for the NYI. I guess they are saving Dubielewicz for the home and home they have with the NYR coming up. Devils always play terrible vs. a no name goalie and MacDonald tonight is no different. Devils need to get at this guy tonight and put a lot of shots on him. Devils do not need to treat MacDonald as if he were a Vezina candidate tonight. Devils have to get at him and score some goals and pick up the 2-points.

http://islanders.nhl.com/team/app?ga...8&service=page

I'm gonna be off seeing Third Eye Blind in concert, I'm gonna miss tonight's game...So c'mon Devils, at least have a Semi-Charmed kinda Life out there tonight. Show something tonight, Anything. Otherwise, you might make me a Jumper (ah, who am I kidding, I'll Never Let You Go). I mean, losing to the Isles tonight would be like Losing A Whole Year.

So How's It Gonna Be, Devils? Can you Graduate...to the post-season?

I'm done now, I swear.

I've never been as annoyed at a pregame as I was tonight. First of all Al kept harping on how the RANGERS fans would be rooting for the Caps tonight. Uh hello, McFly? BOTH the Rangers and the Devils can clinch a playoff spot with a Caps loss. This is a Hockey Live show supposedly about all three area teams, I guess I must be delusional in thinking they would actually look at things through the prism of more than one.

And then both Al and that wackjob Stan said how the Devils lost to the Isles because they took them too lightly? Have either of them watched the last three or four games? The Devils have dominated all of them. They haven't won because they can't score, against DiPietro or Dublewicz. Hopefully the third goalie's the charm.