Rachunek to Dynamo

titans04

I don't care. I mean, I didn't want him to be a Devil next season, good thing he's gone. Now I'd like to see Asham signing a contract somewhere else and Mottau OR Salvador leaving as well.

Edited by Revan

I thought Rachunek was never given enough of a chance to find his stride. He was part of those wins we strung together in the latter half of the season. I never really hated him. Although, if what the stories are saying is true (about him contacting another team during the season) then he should be gone. I want loyal players (even if they don't always score).

I don't care. I mean, I didn't want him to be a Devil next season, good thing he's gone. Now I'd like to see Asham signing a contract somewhere else and Mottau OR Salvador leaving as well.

How about Greene before Mottau and Salvador. Mottau will be the 7th D-man next season

Good for Rachunek...he can now play in a leauge where he doesn't have to worry about the pressures of attempting to win a goofy little throphy like the Stanley Cup. Ever since his big start in Ottawa, he could never reach his potential.

Good luck Rachunek!

It's unfortunate because Rachunek was actually pretty good, but since he didn't play for so long people forget about that. After Paul Martin and maybe Oduya, Rachunek was the best offensive D-man we had, and the best PP quarterback since Brian Rafalski. His return helped put the Devils on a winning streak this year, so it's a shame to see him go, even though it looked like he had already decided on going to Russia one month into this season.

It's unfortunate because Rachunek was actually pretty good, but since he didn't play for so long people forget about that. After Paul Martin and maybe Oduya, Rachunek was the best offensive D-man we had, and the best PP quarterback since Brian Rafalski. His return helped put the Devils on a winning streak this year, so it's a shame to see him go, even though it looked like he had already decided on going to Russia one month into this season.

Seemed like a good signing by Lou at the time. Too bad politics/espionage/and whatever off ice shenanigans made it not work out.

But that's the biz part of sports. Devs definitely need someone (or 2) with his skills who wants to be a Devil. Kalinin maybe?

I'm not the guys #1 fan, but,.....before we stomp all over his jersey:

There is always the possibilty thathere is something going on that we are not privy to.

Maybe family-wise, or something to do w/home?

Does anybody know how much of his family is in the US and how much is in Europe?

Edited by devils26

I didnt think he was so bad. Rachunek is pretty young still (28) and he did some good things. He had a few really nice goals this year when he actually did play. Same with Asham if we could sign him for cheap and get him motivated on the 4th line I think his toughness and his hard slapshot are assets.