GDT: Devils @ Atlanta 2/6/09 7:30pm

overtime98

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha you guys are harsh with my Parise - Love you's. In the UK on BBC Radio 1, Scott Mills always says to the callers at the end of the call 'Love You' and they return it. Its a bit of comedy and superstition my side, I am not a '++++' mikeford lol, so dont worry too much about me. I am self confessed biggest devs fan in the UK, well I believe so anyway, so u guys should like me hehehehe

Go Parise - Love you

:dance:

Edited by nick17112

Its payback time baby!!! LGD!!! :evil:

Shouting from Dallas :dance: Hi, newbie here and longtime Devils fan (yep, there's even a native Texan Devils fan :) ) I've followed the Devils long before the Stars moved from Minn on the old C-Band Sportschannel feeds and WOR on nat'l cable. I learned a lot about the game before we got an NHL team here. It sure made the Stars games a lot more fun to watch at the arena :boogie:

I guess the dispute between the league and MSG is history regarding the HD feeds? I see that dual feed listings are up on my DTV for tomorrow's Islanders/Lightning game as well. YESS!!!!!!!!

I caught the "Doc" night earlier as well but had to suffer thru that :angry: std-def feed the other night. Sure was great to see Doc get his award. Man, I have to tell you guys, I loved seeing some Devils games live back during my business trips to NY. My hat tip to Doc remembering one of my fav cals...

"Oh, a drive by Elias.....SCORES"" :dance:

Let's see the Devils get one tonight on the return to HD!

- "Scoop" from Dallas

I'm curious as to what the attendance will look like in the box score, because there looks to be somewhere around 7500-8000 in attendance...if not less

Yeah that turn out there is just flat out piss poor. On a Friday night against a high seeded team... wow that is awful.

3-0,

Doc: (Lehtonen's morale) fluccuates up and down, as you would expect on a team that doesnt win that much. lol

i butchered it lol, its close tho

It's probably going to get lost in the mix being that the Devils have a 3 goal lead but this is another sh*t fest display of officiating tonight. I just can't understand how you outplay a team by such a wide margin and still get less power plays then the opposition.

Edited by SickMan

So im watching the Thrashers feed and the announcers have had nothing but goodthings to say about the Devils, be it their goaltending, great young players, and amazing overall depth. I know the Thrashers haven't had much to smile about this year but I feel it was worth pointing out for everyone who feels the Devs always get slighted :P

Haha you guys are harsh with my Parise - Love you's. In the UK on BBC Radio 1, Scott Mills always says to the callers at the end of the call 'Love You' and they return it. Its a bit of comedy and superstition my side, I am not a '++++' mikeford lol, so dont worry too much about me. I am self confessed biggest devs fan in the UK, well I believe so anyway, so u guys should like me hehehehe

Go Parise - Love you

:dance:

:rolleyes::P

I know quite a few people who might dissagree with you

Scott Mills just isnt funny!!!!!

3-0 after the first good effort.

KEEP IT GOING

Smokin' 1st period! :dance: What's with that last call on Rupp??? :blahblah:

It wasnt on Rupp, it was a delay of game, if you get tossed from a faceoff circle your replacement can't fvck up or attempt to cheat on the draw or it's considered a bench minor for the previously mentioned call. It's a good rule but im not sure it was the right call.

Did I see a sign for all you can eat seats starting at $35?!?! Thats insane! I wanna see a game in Atlanta!

Close enough, they're $39. I guess that's a big reason they supposedly average 14,000+ in attendance. That and a ton of no-shows. There sure isn't anywhere close to that number of actual butts in the seats tonight.

Edited by Hasan4978

It wasnt on Rupp, it was a delay of game, if you get tossed from a faceoff circle your replacement can't fvck up or attempt to cheat on the draw or it's considered a bench minor for the previously mentioned call. It's a good rule but im not sure it was the right call.

Got you :) I went to the fridge and missed the expl on that one :boogie: