GDT: Devils @ Atlanta 2/6/09 7:30pm

overtime98

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so apparently it's been a rule all the time just never called. if you get chased from a face-off and so does the guy who takes over for you, your team gets 2 mins for face-off violation!? wtf?

Yea I stand corrected I didn't know it actually had a name but it is "Face-off violation", figured they umbrella'd it under delay of game.

They made the call because it was 3-0 and they could get away with making it, imo at least.

Edited by squishyx

yeah that'll be bumped soon enough, no worries.

i'm sure someone here noticed what the colin white injury must be - a hand injury. he blocked a shot off his hand in the 1st, doc commented on it, and i thought to myself how neither white nor salvador had missed significant time this year. well, so much for that. hopefully he gets back in there as soon as possible.

other than that, easy game. got some lucky breaks early, atlanta's terrible, walked to a win. of course, last time it was the exact opposite which just goes to show that the edges in the nhl just aren't that great.

Just what my cardiologist prescribed, a comfortly boring win.

:boogie: classic :) Nice win tonight! I'm watching my Stars vs Rangers now. 4-2 after 2. Killed off a 5-on-3 and got a late goal in the 2nd.

I checked over on a satellite forum and there's a member over there that's insisting that we still have the MSG/no-HD feed dispute with the league. I posted that I received the entire Devils MSG HD feed on DV Ch 773-1 this evening. Not sure what the guy is getting at on that forum.

Is there anyone that's outside of the NY market area that didn't get the Center Ice MSG HD Devils feed tonight?

Good win, this game was pretty much over after 1 period. Weekes played very well.. hopefully we dont come out like sh!t tomorrow and hopefully white is ok

also should note our PK was terrific tonight

(btw Clemmer is playing tomorrow, according to Sutter in the post game interview)

Edited by nmigliore

Nice game by Weekes. Now back to the bench. Possibly his last game of the season for the Devils with the way things have gone.

That was a pretty ugly game. The Devils did not look good in the third and took some bonehead penalties.

This is the first time I can remember that Sutter has tipped his hand on who the goalie would be a game in advance. I still think Weekes deserves a chance to get more than his feet wet, but now it has become pretty pointless.