Ticket Pricing Again!

HellOnICE

The next round, I don't have confidence in selling out even if we play the Flyers. The tickets are ridiculous at $75 to get in the door. I spoke to 3 people that intended on saving until the 3rd round, but with all they saved they can't buy 75 bucks worth.

It's not the CAA, it's Lou.

Like I've said for ECF.

Lower

First Row on Side: $200

Second-Last rows on side: $150

End Seating: $95

Upper Sides Rows 1-10:$100

Upper Sides Rows 11-20: $70

Upper Sides Rows 20+: $50

Upper Corners: 1-10: $50

Upper Corners: 11+: $40

Behind Nets: $30

We probably have the cheapest tickets for a 3rd round playoff of anybody.

I'm not sure if otehr teams sell tickets as "cheap seats" for less, but for us season ticket holders, they only increase the value by a little bit for teh playoffs.

I'm pretty sure other teams are much more expensive.

I think it would be nice to have some $30-$50 seats for the playoffs. Maybe they are sold out already.

And besides, if you wait until game time, you usually can get some tickets at a discount right in front of teh CAA.

I agree with Msweet. $30-50 seats isn't bad at all for EC Finals.

You can't expect those kind of tickets to be cheap. I mean we're talking about a chance for your team to get to the Cup Finals.

I wonder how that compares to the other remaining teams.

Also, in 2001, they soldout every playoff game. How were the prices then?

I agree with Msweet. $30-50 seats isn't bad at all for EC Finals.

You can't expect those kind of tickets to be cheap. I mean we're talking about a chance for your team to get to the Cup Finals.

Where are you getting $30-$50? Tickets start at $75 and go from there.

This really upsets me, I have a younger cousin who is a huge hockey fan and has never seen an NHL game, he's visiting over the weekend and I was going to get some ECF tickets, now I don't know if I can. :angry:

Thanks Lou :soap:

the cheapest seat for round 4 is $85, thats the face value on my ticket. glad i had a partial plan as it came out to $55 a game for rounds 3 & 4.

in 2000 i payed $100 to sit last row center for all 3 games.

despite the prices i think these games will sell out.

anyone remember the prices for the last 2 times they made it this far?

Ticket prices are ridiculous!!!!! i give up on even trying to get tickets..... my parents tell me that they are to expesive and that i have to get them with my own money.... yea in 5 years i will have enough for like one ticket... i heard we have the hightest tickets prices besides phili.... but i have no idea if i am right i just remember hearing that

Look at the bright side, we should sign 3 huge FA's this summer with the money he'll pocket, wait, it's Lou, scratch that idea

We'll sign three.

Albelin. Steve Kelly. Guolla.

But we AARE in the third round. Maybe Lou knows what he is doing after all!

Isn't this an attendance posting colored a different way?

For sure the Devils fans will never NEVER see the extra money made through the playoffs spent on better players for next season. Just won't happen.

Devils have always been since '95 one of the most expensive arenas. One year they were #3 behind Montreal and Philly that had new areans....... #3 most expensive for a family of 4 in the entire NHL that year. next year they were # 5 and the 4 places before them had new arenas.

The Devils cook the books. They count and report attendance based on tickets sold not people there. That's different than many places as well.

The Devils believe that the people of NJ should be able to afford these prices. That's the wrong assumption Devils get families and blue collar workers, not big time corporate people with tax write offs.

Another thing that kind of stinks; the most expensive ticket during the regular season is $95 (I think) while the least expensive is $20. The least expensive goes up $55 (almost 4 times the amount of a regular season game) while the most expensive only goes up $30 (a mere 30 percent more than in the regular season). The price increases are bad enough but this inequity makes it worse. And no I'm not expecting the front row seats to go for $350 a game. If all seats were upped $30 or the front ones got upped a little more that'd be more fair.

Another thing that kind of stinks; the most expensive ticket during the regular season is $95 (I think) while the least expensive is $20. The least expensive goes up $55 (almost 4 times the amount of a regular season game) while the most expensive only goes up $30 (a mere 30 percent more than in the regular season). The price increases are bad enough but this inequity makes it worse.

i agree with you but thats the way it has always been at least for as long as i can remember.

Why do you guys get all worked over this nonsense. The team wins and tickets are readily available. And on the rare occassion they are not available, you can usually buy them for less than face value outside the CAA anyway!!!!

And from my perspective, I am totally in agreement with MSWEET. The seats in CAA are not even close to the highest price in the league. The bufffoons across the river in Mad Sq Garden pay more for regular seaon games (for a joke of a team) than we do for playoff games. The first 10-15 rows at MSG are from $125 - $175 for REGULAR SEASON games....they were $95 at CAA for the last playoff round adn will be $125 for the ottowa series.

I just checked ticketmaster and in that waste of a city called Philly, tickets were from $35 to $200 for this round 2. In Anaheim, they're $35-195 round 2, and in Ottowa converting back to US $$, they were $30 - $145 for orund 2...CAA was $45-$95.

For round 3, Ottowa is $45 - $170 (in US $$)...CAA is $75-$125 and you'll be able to buy seats outside the arena for less. So let's enjoy the team that Lou has constructed and root for another Cup!!!!!!!