Ok.....when do we start to Panic?

Maddog

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lou said he is done...That means we can start to worry now.

where did he say "Im done" ??? He hinted about young players getting a chance; that could mean Bergfors replacing Gio... Corrente maybe making the team... Pelley becoming the 4th line center.. etc

"It will be status quo to see where our budget is," Lamoriello revealed. "We have to make room for Rod Pelley and a couple of others. And we have to get more ice time for David Clarkson."

Lamoriello said there is "no timetable" as far as naming a new head coach. He also suggested the current group of six players will be the team's defense next season. That is Paul Martin, Johnny Oduya, Bryce Salvador, Colin White, Andy Greene and Mike Mottau.

"Right now we have our six defensemen that we had last year," Lamoriello said. "We had a pretty good defense last year. There is no question Paul will get better and Johnny Oduya and Andy Greene. If we could have gotten better there, we would have. Bringing Johnny back was important. And no question we think Andy is going to get better and better."

those are the quotes from the post about what lou said... again, he hints at making room for the young players... but nowhere he says hes "done" with anything

Edited by nmigliore

calm the fvck down

seriously

I swear July 1 is the cause for more NJDevs suicides then any other day

actually

wait

FREAK OUT

HANG YOURSELVES!!!!

THIN THE HERD!!!!!!!!! :P

"we have to make room for rod pelley" may have been the worst thing ive heard Lou say ever

they do, he should be up here. he's a better player than the last time he was up, not to mention, he signed a contract with us under the pretense he would be in the NHL the second year. do you think he's worse than Rupp? really?

Ok, trying to be realistic.... (and sipping, ok gulping, scotch)..... We kept Johnny and Andy - both I REALLY REALLY like. Lost Mike (perfect 4th liner), Clemmer (great back up), now Gio and Mad Dog..........

Are we rebuilding? Are we going for 8th and out in first round? Are we gonna kill the league by signing 37+ vets at some point during the season? (Shanny, I do want you back for another year, so please don't read too much into this).

I just don't understand Lou's thougth process right now. All you regular posters - Bergfors will never be more than 3rd or 4th liner, Vrana is gone, the other kids are KIDS. I am, for the first time in several years, not sure where we are.

No back up. No depth. No D..... sorry, some D but not New Jersey "D" as we get labelled with ever year. Elias, and the new tourch carrier Parise, can't carry us on their backs beyond a cerain point.

I believe in Lou. He is a HOF'er. In the past I have seen, and understood, his vision. I believed. I will ALWAYS believe. Been there when we got 60 pts a year, and WILL be there no matter what I am just unsure of where we are planning to go next year. Lou, what are you doing???

"Mr Jones ..prepare the vats of kool-aid" - lou lamoriello

AHHH.... I had been anxiouslly waiting all day for this!

What did he do wrong this time?

(a) Sign too many bad contracts?

(b) Not sign enough contracts?

I guess it really doesn't matter...