GDT: Scott's Ducks @ Rob's Devils 7:00 PM EST

Devil Fan

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Christie Todd Whitman is sitting in front of us at the game

I met her at the Devils' Opening Night at the Rock in 2007. She was nice and let me take a picture with her.

Re: Chat -- For whatever reason, my computer never lets me get in there.

Great game so far. Go Devils.

MSG.com poll: Should the Devils retire Scot Niedermayer's number?

http://www.msg.com/devils/

Edited by 95Crash

another nice win. this one actually by 2 (!) goals.

i've realized that david clarkson has the oddest skill set in the league, and now i know who he plays like: happy gilmore. but seriously, i have absolutely no idea what david clarkson will become. he doesn't use his teammates well at all, but he's an above-average stickhandler (i think?) and that wrist shot looks better every game.

jacques lemaire has to do a little gunnery sergeant hartman with this too many men on the ice stuff. it's not his fault anymore, it's the team's, they've been playing hockey for years, there's no reason for this.

elias is not close to 100%.

bergfors has gone a little cold, he's not getting many scoring chances these past few games.

nice to see niedermayer come back to jersey with a devils' special there, turning the puck over the blueline. if he thought the game well, he'd probably be the greatest defenseman of all time.

another nice win. this one actually by 2 (!) goals.

i've realized that david clarkson has the oddest skill set in the league, and now i know who he plays like: happy gilmore. but seriously, i have absolutely no idea what david clarkson will become. he doesn't use his teammates well at all, but he's an above-average stickhandler (i think?) and that wrist shot looks better every game.

jacques lemaire has to do a little gunnery sergeant hartman with this too many men on the ice stuff. it's not his fault anymore, it's the team's, they've been playing hockey for years, there's no reason for this.

elias is not close to 100%.

bergfors has gone a little cold, he's not getting many scoring chances these past few games.

nice to see niedermayer come back to jersey with a devils' special there, turning the puck over the blueline. if he thought the game well, he'd probably be the greatest defenseman of all time.

Bergfors hasn't played well with Elias at all so far. I would let Elias work his way back up the lines with PP time until he is 100%. Put Zubrus back with Bergfors and Clarkson.